Post by cosmicstoryteller on Sept 29, 2015 2:36:08 GMT -5
This is a CAD I created based on a mix of Shi (Crusade Comics) and Katana (DC -Arrowverse version). I tried to add an interesting twist based on the propertie of Katana's sword, but not sure how to make it work. I also used the house rule for health/energy/recovery
Energy 6 (18)
- Agility Bonus
Sohei Training 5
- As Ninja (+5)
- Agility Bonus + Wpn Mod/2 Wpn Mods
- Yamabushi Monk Training
- Art Gallary
- Art appraisal
- Yamabushi Monks
- Catholic Culture
- Japanese Culture
- Art connosuer
Reflexive Dodge 2
Soul Katana +4
- Soul Keeper: If Shi/Katana dies, her soul becomes trapped in the sword. A new wielder will be able to communicate with the soul if Shi/Katana. The wielder may also be able to use information that Shi/Katana knows. If the wielder is slain and is female Shi/Katana's soul may transfer to that body instantly healing it and bringing Shi/Katana back to life albeit in a new body.
- Soul Drinker: for every 1w stone of damage dealt this weapon becomes more powerful. When stones equal to 10Xcurrent MN the MN is increased permanently by 1 and the stone count resets to 0.
Samurai Body Armor +4 (6w)
Dark Past 3
- family was killed by Yakuza. Went to work for Yakuza while also training to someday be able to avenger her families death. Temporarily gave in to the Death demon's temptations becoming the embodiment of death.
- haunted by the Death Demon 3
- To this day the Death demon continues to haunt her, trying to turn her back to her days as a bloodthirsty, vengeful killing machine.
Conflicting Interests - 3
- Shi/Katana is trying to live a normal life and return to both her Catholic and Bushido beliefs. But her past and the Death Demon are always there trying to pull her back down into the darkness. She also desires to put her abilities to use helping those in need, but often finds it hard to o so without killing or turning her back on who she is trying to become.
Secret ID 1
- Anna Fukushima -Art gallery owner
I am still trying to figure out the pricing for the sword powers.
Soul keeper feels like it should be some form of Reincarnate Self, but there is also the possibility of the player playing as the soul trapped in the sword. Or maybe the player starts out as another character and becomes Shi/katana upon death- which would alter her challenges some.
I'm thinking Soul Drinker should be either a +2 cl or +4 cl option. It's -2 cl for not being able to increase via LoE, but at the same time modifier's aren't generally allowed to increase. Personally I think I'd go with the +2 cl option.