Master Howlet (Maid verse) Oct 15, 2016 23:27:00 GMT -5
Post by Hoots Rowlet on Oct 15, 2016 23:27:00 GMT -5
Travis with one of his maids Mikoto Uchiha. Tail not shown.
Travis with one of his maids Mikoto Uchiha. Tail not shown.
weight: 220 lbs
Hair: Light brown
Int: 13 (33 with Infinity Gauntlet)
Str: 13 (33 with Infinity Gauntlet)
Agl: 12 (32 with Infinity Gauntlet)
Spd: 13* (33 with Infinity Gauntlet)
Dur: 9 (29 with Infinity Gauntlet)
Health: 9 (29 with Infinity Gauntlet) PL: 10
Energy: 57 (177 with Infinity Gauntle) PL: 30
Regen: 28 (88 with Infinity Gauntlet... +36 free stones from Orange Lantern Ring) PL: 10
Close Combat: 10
(Str and Weapon or Two Weapons)
-Trained by Travis Sr.
-Howlet Clan Multi-Style
Ranged Combat: 10
Buisness Skills: 7
Pleasurable Massage: 20
-As Fear but with pleasure
-Successful Drain causes Transformation into a Maid.
Black Ops: 4
-Hide in plain sight
(Int and Speed Bonus)
Genetic Engineering: 25
Blood Drain: 6
-As Improved Energy Drain
-Range 2 (Requires an open wound)
-Must bite or drink from open wound to use
-Target must have blood to drink from
Creature of the Night: 10
-Transform into wolf, bat, flock of bats or cloud of mist (as Limited Metamorphosis; may not assume other forms)
-Summon and control ordinary bats, wolves, owls, various other animals and birds of the night
-Shadow Jump (Limited Teleportation; may jump from shadow to shadow, up to 50 yards)
-Midnight Bliss (Int.bonus; If he can beat the Target's Durability + Magical Defense, Travis can turn a male/genderless victim into a young female version of the original. Duration is at least one hour and up to one year, and can be made "permanent" [although it could be dispelled by powerful magicks or God-like powers, at GM's discretion] if Travis sacrifices one Health stone that can only be healed normally [one day of recovery]. The new girl is always very attractive.)
-As Mastery of Fire
-Transform into Element (Special; attains Physical and Energy Invulnerability to most attacks, for his body is then made of pure solar energy. Also activates Inferno AN 8 (as Electrification, but of the Fire element.)
-Force Blast (3x damage, Area attack/effect, Sets flammable objects on fire, Automatically causes collateral damage)
-Accumulate energy for Greater effect
Divine Allure: 8
-As Pheromones to cause desire, lust, love and/or submission to onself into others
-Action as Modifier
-May be turned on and off at will
-Functions regardless of sexual orientation
-Must be seen or heard by 'victim' to work
Reality Warping: 10
-Tiresome (-1; as reverse Efficient)
-As Power Cosmic/Phoenix Force/God-like powers
Bio-Molecular Alteration: 10
-Body Manipulation (As Metamorphosis; Needs not maintain, Transformation occurs in same panel. If he wishes, can also act as Shape shifting at AN at no additional cost. Other possible uses incude Phase shift (Phase attack, Phase touch), Stretching (Retains Strength despite stretch), Manipulate Body Density and Corrosive touch (All options) and Increase/Reduce Weight)
-Size Alteration (As Growth/Shrink up to AN, with Insect Strength option for Shrink)
-Self-Power Bestowal (Can temporarily grant himself superpowers or options/advantages he doesn't have by paying for the total Cost levels, and a Duration on the D&R chart. He can have up to half AN, rounded up, such powers at once, but cannot generate any Magical power through this; Physical, Energy and Mental only.)
Awakened Fae'Rhal: 18
Infinity Laser: 1
-A narrow weak laser beam fired from the pointer finger
Eraser Cannon: 2
-Limited Area Effect
-A rectangular shaped energy construct is thrown out from the user's palm that erases anything it touches.
(Int.bonus; only for using copied techniques or the Telepathy aspect of Sharingan)
-As Genjutsu (As per the action at AN; Requires Eye contact, Victims' Enhanced Vision is halved, Genjutsu Defense applies normally.)
-As Telepathy (All uses require Eye contact: Telepathic communications, Mental Bolts, Illusions, Project thoughts/Control others, Repair minds, Empathy, Psychometry, Generate Pain by touch, Empathic projection)
-Izanami (Perfect attack, No normal defense, Victim is stuck in a Genjutsu loop forcing him to relive a certain chain of events over and over again, until he finally accepts the decided outcome and is freed. The victim, in the real world, is immobilized, and can't act until freed of Izanami. Using this power will 'extinguish' the Sharingan Eye used to perform it, along with the reduction in power that comes with it.)
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: 10
(Int.bonus; only for use of Amaterasu, for use of Tsukuyomi and certain uses of Kamui and Kotoamatsukami)
-Amaterasu (Left Eye)(As a Create/Manipulate Amaterasu flames, Also used as a force blast of sorts [2x damage]. The victim's Reflexive Dodge doesn't apply. The flames burn for a very long time and can't be extinguished through normal means.)
-Tsukuyomi (Right Eye) (Works as an Attack VS Intelligence, dealing Stun Damage only, 2x damage; and an Attack VS Intelligence + Genjutsu Defense [or Half the target's Mental Defense, if higher], which either deals Mental Damage [as normal, but may only heal through Repair Minds option of Telepathy or through powerful Medical Ninjutsus] or which can stun for 1 minute per stone of damage due to the pain and mental trauma. If even 1 stone of mental damage is dealt, the victim takes -1 to all Actions for 30 minutes, cumulative with other uses of Tsukuyomi up to -3 to all actions.
-Kamui (Left Eye) (Allows teleportation and sending into and/or entering another dimension within the Sharingan Eyes. As Teleportation at AN [Don't need to travel to send others, Enter/exit the other dimension, Range: 3]; User cannot remain in the other dimension for more than 5 minutes, after which he is forcibly expelled, though harmlessly so. May be used to trap others in the dimension: Works as an Attack VS Defense [Ignores Toughness/Armor]; any stone of damage traps the victim in the dimension [aside from another use of Kamui from the user or another MS with the same power, there is no known way to escape, although other possibilities may exist, GM's call]. May also be used as Hammerspace at AN to store objects. Additionally, may be used to forcibly expel people or objects stored, kind of as a Telekinesis attack of AN + Intelligence bonus and Wpn.modifier. Finally, user may teleport only a part of a target in the dimension, resulting in a bloody mess [works as a Range 3 attack, Ignores Toughness and Armor, 2x damage]. At user's discretion, if the attack deals at least 3w, the user may choose to deal only 1w and rip out a limb instead. Or not, and deal the whole damage.)
-Kamui (Right Eye) (Allows teleportation at a lesser extent than the left eye, as well as a powerful Intangibility. Act as Teleportation as AN [Don't need to travel to send others, Enter/Exit the other dimension, Cannot use at the same time as Intangibility]. May use as Intangibility [As Phase Shift AN 10; User can still be seen/perceived as normal, but his body is in the Other dimension for the duration of the power's use]. After using Intangibility, user cannot activate it again for 1 panel/2 panels of use, or up to 2.5 minutes, whichever is lower [although it can still be used to shift stones into defense, the user cannot phase shift entirely for that duration]. May be used to attack and send others into the other dimension as well, as a melee range attack VS defence [Ignores Toughness/Armor]. May be used as Hammerspace at AN, and may be used to forcibly expel objects or trapped creatures as a Telekinesis attack with Intelligence bonus and Wpn.modifier.)
-Kotoamatsukami (Both Eyes) (Considered to be the ultimate Genjutsu. Works as this action's AN + Intelligence bonus VS victim's Intelligence + Genjutsu Defense OR Mental Defense [Whichever is higher], Requires eye contact. If successful, the following Telepathy Options affect the target, all together and all at the same time: Project thoughts/Control others [to force the victim to do something to the best of their capability], Edit memories [to make the victim remember things differently to make them both convinced that they were acting of their own free will all along AND ignore entirely the fact they were manipulated], Empathic Projection [to give the victim a proper emotion or set of emotions appropriate and useful to push him even further towards his forced new goal] and a general defense against Mind Reading for the specific purpose of making it difficult for anyone to find out the victim was manipulated for this specific purpose [this additional defense grants a bonus equal to the Mangekyo Sharingan's AN but only for the specific purpose of people having trouble to find out that the victim's mind was manipulated for that very reason]. The effects are permanent until the goal is accomplished, or simply permanent for the alteration to memory and the defense VS discovery of memory alteration. This power is exceptionally taxing on the user, and can only be used once every 10 years, unless the user has Hashirama Senju's cells in her body, which Travis hasn't. However, as both of his eyes have this ability, he could use it up to twice every ten years.)
-Susanoo: Activates Growth as a Modifier up to one half the stones played rounded down with corresponding bonuses. Stones played in this action may be used as Force Field (with Defensive stones doubled). Travis gains twice as many stones played as Metamorphosis, which can be used to improve any physical action, or gain weapons with advantages on a 1 stone/+1 CL basis.
-Unlike regular Mangekyo Sharingan, Travis can use his as much or often as he wants without fatigue or ill effect.
Six Paths Technique: 10
-As Mastery of Fire, Lightning, Wind, Earth, and Water (Can't use Water Release to breathe underwater); Unlimited Create/Manipulate, Force Blast (Fire [2x damage, sets flammable objects on fire], Lightning [2x damage, or Normal and Stun damage], Wind [2x damage, or Area effect 5], Earth [Normal damage when target is airborne, 2x damage when target is standing on the ground, 3x damage when target is under/in the ground] and Water [Normal and stun damage, and 2x damage if target is on/in/under water]), Accumulate Energy, Combine with Close or Ranged Combat.
-Also usable as the aforementioned Mastery are mixed elements such as Mist, Lava, Wood, Mud, Ice, etc.
-Through the use of Rinnegan, Travis has access to all the powers of the Six Paths Technique, as detailed below the CAD as per the seven Paths: Deva, Asura, Animal, Human, Naraka, Preta, and Outer.
Doll Play Magic: 8
-May be used as Telekinesis with 2 Wpn.Modifiers, by moving objects via this magic.
-Animate Doll (This action may be used to create a semi-independent doll made of surrounding materials, or perhaps built prior the use of this magic. Doing so works as the Summoning action, except there is no need to control the doll, and maintaining it costs 1 stone/puppet/panel, but no Action.)
-Doll Master (May use as an Attack VS Durability + Magical Defense to assume physical control of any animal, creature, robot and even of Celestial Spirits (such Celestial Spirits can even be kept from being recalled by their Summoner, but their Gate can still be force closed).
-At any one time, a Doll Play Magic user may only have up to AN manipulated objects/creatures at once, be it via manipulation through threads, Animated Dolls or the Doll Master ability.
Call Huitzil: 15
-One Huitzil is summoned per spent stone; all are fully loyal to Travis
-Huitzil are shapeshifting robots capable of manifesting a seemingly endless arsenal of technologically advanced weaponry
-Huitzils need not be maintained and remain until sent off.
-Travis may have up to 10x AN Huitzils active at once.
-Project thoughts/control others
-Create links with others
-Requires eye contact
Psycho Power: 10
-As Telekinesis (Wpn.modifier)
-Psycho Cannon (As Force Blast, 2x damage, Normal and Stun Damage)
-Psycho Crusher: Acts as Blasting, with a max Speed of AN
-Psycho Aura (Can improve Unnarmed attacks or Weapons; adding stones of "Wpn.modifier" on a 1/1 basis up to AN, the rest can be used to add Advantages, also up to AN. Psycho Aura can be maintained by paying 1 stone per panel.)
-Psycho Regen (May be used as Mutant Healing)
-Can Fly at AN
-Can Teleport at 1/2 AN, rounded up (Can send others without teleporting along via vortexes)
-Create Duplicates of Self; up to 1 Duplicate/3 ANs rounded down; each Duplicate costs 3 stones to create, 1 stone to maintain, and none can be maintained for more than AN panels, after which the user must wait an hour before using again.
-May be used to Control others as per the Telepathy option, but control may be rendered permanent if victim's Intelligence is half the User's. It can then be broken through various means, but otherwise, the victim becomes a "doll" servant of the user.
-Read a person's fate (As per Clairvoyance, but only to see a person's fate)
-Accumulate energy for greater effect
-Can even walk casually on walks and ceilings as though he was on the floor
Mastery of Ice Cream: 7
-Transform into any flavor of Ice Cream
-Absorb up to 3 stones of Ice Cream to increase size/mass
Black Magic: 9
-Aura (stones of effect add to Limit Gauge)
-Meltdown (Non-elemental. Normal damage + reduces resistance to damage by stones of damage)
-Ultima (Non-Elemental, 2x damage, Area Effect)
Time Magic: 10
-Haste (Boost Initiative by 1/2 stones played)
-Regen (stones = panels of Acclerated Healing Factor)
-Quick (Self only, grants first in initiative for panels = stones)
-Drag (Stones vs Initiative. Damage = going last for panels)
-Comet (Limited Area Effect, 2x damage)
-Stop (Vs Speed + Magical Defense to paralyze)
-Demi (Vs Dur, halves white stones is successful, cannot be used to kill)
-Speed (Increases Speed by 1/2 stones played)
-Age (Vs Dur, lowers abilities by 1 per 4 stones played)
-Degen (Vs Dur, gives reverse healing factor for panels of damage)
-Meteor (2x Damage, Area Effect)
White Magic: 10
Draw Out: 10
Terra Dominus: 10
-Establish Dominion (User spends stones VS Target location's Resistance/Area/Highest Hardness, whichever is higher, to affect an Area up to AN, effectively assuming control of the area, allowing the following effects.)
-Manipulation (Unlimited Manipulate of the terrain and objects found in the dominion. Can change the landscape, modify buildings, lock doors, open/close lights, etcetera.)
-Animation (As Summoning; Only to animate objects/matter within dominion, may have up to 2x AN active summons at once, Summons are always loyal to summoner, Summoner only pays for Durability but can't alter the animated objects/matter's abilities and actions with stones.)
-Offense (As Force Blast, May be 2x damage, AP, Area attack or Normal and Stun damage depending on what effect the user makes happen, GM's call; all such 'blasts' are considered Indirect. This represents the user's ability to use almost anything in their dominion to attack their enemies within, such as slamming walls onto them, dropping chandeliers atop of them, or launching plates at them from cupboards.)
Kazikli Bei: 10
-This power reflects Vlad III's fearsome ability to summon monstrous stakes from the ground. It is an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm which allows the user to sprout approximately twenty thousand, terrifying, 7-meters tall stakes from the ground and impale enemies mercilessly and suspending their lifeless bodies in the air for all to see.
-Acts as an Area effect Force Blast which can target anything within an Area of Range 5 around user, up to 1km away, and affecting only targets up to seven meters over the ground at most; all limited by the fact that they need to be within the user's Dominion, as per the Demonic Defender of the State skill. The user may target only specific areas within the Area, and choose to ignore up to AN targets who are still straight inside a given target area. The force blast is 2x damage, Limited AP, Indirect, Automatically causes collateral damage, Normal and Stun damage. If it hits even once, it then receives a +4 Good Luck effect specifically to subsequently hit, due to the stakes then receiving the effect of being summoned as 'having already hit the target'. Furthermore, the moment this power is deployed, it causes an AN Fear effect upon any mortals/normal intelligent beings who witness it, because of the psychological terror of witnessing fissures within the Earth, monstrous stakes erupt from it, and people being butchered by the power. At will, the user may choose to avoid killing blows precisely without spending stones in control for it.
-Aerial Stakes (Alternately, the user may command the stakes to burst out of the ground and launch them through the air not unlike Unlimited Blade Works. Effectively functions as Telekinesis at AN (Int.bonus, One Weapon Modifier per different attack), Range 6, which applies to up to AN+Intelligence stakes at once, Only works on Stakes. Each Stake adds +3 as a Wpn.modifier. Requires hand gestures to use, and at least one free hand to perform them.)
-Body Stakes (Alternately, the power can be used as 'Psi-Weapon' of up to +3 for each stake created onto one's body, up to AN. This specific effect can be used outside of the Dominion.)
-Defensive Stakes (Usable as Force Field, Also works VS Magic, by raising barriers of stakes for one's protection)
-Rideable Stakes (The user and his mount are capable of walking atop the stakes without any difficulty)
Gate of Babylon - King's Treasure: 10
-Super-Efficient; using this power is near effortless to its master
-Allows user to easily access the "Golden Capital", treasury of the 'King of Heroes', Gilgamesh. Summoned items can appear in the user's hands, or anywhere in the vicinity (Area 6 around user). For each stone played, the user can access up to AN+Intelligence different objects at once of a value of up to 20 stones times stones played. The 'summoned' objects will float in red, glowing vortex of energy around the user until he makes use of it either by grabbing it himself or by manipulating it via Will of the King.
-Will of the King: This extremely powerful effect is essentially a massive Telekinesis effect at stones played, but applying to up to AN+Intelligence objects at once at full force for each weapon. For example, if spending 10 stones in this action to attack with five +2 Swords, the user could make five 12 stones attacks VS different targets, or the same. It is essentially a Telekinesis at AN (Int.bonus, One Weapon Modifier per different attack), Range 6, which applies to up to AN+Intelligence objects at once, Only works on objects summoned from the Gate of Babylon. Summoned objects can re be returned instantly and at will to the Treasury at the whim of the user.
-NOTE: Regardless of how many weapons Travis gets out to fight, he cannot benefit from the defense of more than one of them, although nothing stops him from both attacking and defending. On the other hand, he can also protect others within the area with a single weapon if he so wishes.
-Golden Capital: Works as Hammerspace at twice the AN of this action. The Golden Capital can hold countles treasures, weapons, rare and/or unique items and artefacts of all sorts, armors, vehicles, etc.
-Otherworldly Artefacts: Aspart of a much bigger Multiverse, Travis is able to acquire treasure, artefacts and weapons from other worlds and add them to his Gate of Babylon.
-Manifested via use of a dark red, key-shaped short sword named "Key of the King's Law, Bab-ilu". The sword is indestructible, and isn't normally used for anything else than manifesting this Noble Phantasm (if used as a weapon anyway, it is merely a +1 melee weapon, and doesn't really cut, being more of a bludgeoning weapon. Travis can manifest the key itself at will.)
-Any clothes, vestments, accessories, armors and others contained within the Gate will be resized as necessary for the user.
Reishi Manipulation: 12
-Create/manipulate constructs of Reishi/Reiryoku solidified energy
-Spirit Weapons (Can form Spirit Weapon which are especially effective against Hollows, ghosts and other Spiritual beings. Pay for Duration in minutes (1 stone per 2 panels) and for effect (Wpn.modifier up to AN, Advantages up to half AN, rounded up), Can harm Hollows and Spiritual beings regardless, Range of Half AN rounded up (may pay stones for more) if Ranged Weapon. Hollows killed by Spirit Weapons are permanently destroyed.)
-Hirenkyaku (Allows action to be used as Flight of speed up to AN or 9, whichever is lower.)
-Blut (User can pay for effect up to AN, and Duration in panels, to add stones to physical attacks, or defense, but not both, by making Reishi flow directly into their blood vessels.)
-Blut Vene Anhaben (As Force Field, also works VS Magical attacks, Automatically causes collateral damage as it draws power from its surroundings by destroying them.)
-Ransotengai (By paying 10 stones in this action, plus 1 for every panel of use after the first, the user can use strings of Reiryoku controlled by their brain to move their body despite paralysis, broken limbs or any force restricting her movements.)
-Vollstandig (Acts as Iron Will for attacks performed with a Spirit Weapon, Flight at up to AN with wings of Reishi, and adds half AN rounded down to the ability to sense Reiatsu. Must pay 3 stones per panel in addition to any uses to maintain, and can't be used while in possession of a Shinigami's Bankai.)
-Letzt Stil (A last resort technique which is essentially Overstrain on steroids. For AN panels, uses of this action gains an AN bonus, the user gains half AN rounded up in Strength and Speed, Deep Reserves and the max speed limit of Hirenkyaku. Once the technique is over, the user loses access to this action entirely forever, unless they go through a very dangerous process: exhausting themselves physically and mentally, then be hit exactly 19 mm to the right of their heart with a Hellig Pfeill. A pentacle-shaped scar would then form on the point of impact and their powers would be restored.)
-Sankt Zwinger (The greatest protective magic of Quincy offense and defense. It forms an Area of up to half AN rounded up, which will manifest as a number of roman numeral-inscribed constructs which will cause towering columns of Reishi to erupt in a circular formation around the caster. Anyone entering it will take an AN attack VS Durability, 2x damage, each panel. Activating it costs full AN in stones; maintaining it costs 10 stones in this action per panel.)
-Self-power Restoration (If Travis' physical or spiritual capabilities are impaired in any way, he can easily restore them through use of Reishi. All he has to do is beat the impairment effect stones with this acton to undo it.)
-Sankt Altar (Atk VS Agility + Reflexive Dodge; summons orbs of energy which will fire beams at the target, forming the pattern of a large Quincy Zeichen. If successful, the victim loses their supernatural powers while Travis obtains them.)
-Can't manifest any physical objects with this power without use of a Quincy Cross
Mastery of Metal: 10
-Force Blast (With none, some or all of the following advantages: 2x damage, AP, Area attack/effect.)
-Combine with Close Combat
Zauber (Feathers): 8
-As Mastery of Feathers
-Force Blast (2x damage, Limited AP OR Area Effect)
-Wings (As Flight at a speed of up to Half AN rounded up. User generates enough feathers to form large feathery wings to fly with. By paying up to 1 stone per person - and maintaining them all for 1 stone per panel - can form wings for up to AN others to use as well in the same manner as long as they stay within AN range.)
-Only usable in Kämpfer form; this limitation cannot be bought off with LoEs or White stones.
Becoming Grimoire: 10
-Atk VS Intelligence+Magical Defense; Deals no damage; If successful, target is affected by user as through the Possession option of Telepathy. Duration is up to 1 day per red stone of 'damage', after which the victim cannot be targeted again for 24 hours. While under this power's effects, the victim is simply 'not there' and is completely unaware of the situation until freed, at which point it feels like waking up to them.
-Body Connection (A successful possession allows the user to keep all of their energy, mental and magical powers, skills and abilities as well as their combat skills, but their Physical Abilities are those of the possessed body regardless of their own, although special powers granting increased Abilities may still affect the new body. The user's Intelligence remains their own, not the victim's; having access to their knowledge and skills does not automatically makes the user as good as using said knowledge or as effective as acquiring or retaining new knowledge.)
-Soul Connection (Upon successfully using the Grimoire, the user has access to all of the victim's memories, knowledge, skills, etc. They know of the victim's emotions, deepest secrets, likes, dislikes, and so on. The user can act in a manner completely indistinguishable from the victim, having a near instinctive understanding of how they would react in any given situation, making it extremely difficult to find out anything is off with the victim unless the user willfully acts contrary to said instincts.)
-Bodyless (The user's original body turns into mystical energy which enters the victim alongside their consciousness upon possession, which means it leaves no vulnerable body behind for possible enemies or threats to mess with. However, this is an inherent part of the power and happens whether the user wishes to leave their body behind or not. It is mandatory for the power to function.)
-While new advantages can be bought and the AN be increased, this power's effects and limitations are inherent to the action and cannot be altered with LoEs or White stones; the Grimoire works as written here. Altering the elements mentioned above would only be possible with power equivalent to the intervention of a greater deity, high-rank cosmic entity or eldritch abomination.)
Mastery of Magic: 5
-Increase Action Number
Dark Wizard: 10
-As Mastery of Fire/Earth/Air/Lightning/Light/Force (with Create/Manipulate option.)
-Black Arts (Usable as Asgardian Sorcery with very few limits, as long as the spell is evil, causes suffering, embodies darkness, passion, control and general destruction and mayhem. Casting any such spells will result in a Bad Luck of -1 on the user for 2 panels/1 minute, whichever is shorter.)
-Accumulate Energy for greater effects
-Also grants access to the following spells:
- Intelipel (As Force Blast; 2x damage, Sets flammable objects on Fire, Ignores 1/2 the target's Ref.Dodge, rounded up. The caster attacks using a large number of small fireballs. Fire element.)
- Savadage (As Force Blast; 2x damage, Area attack, Sets flammable objects on fire. Allows the user to breath fire like a dragon. Fire element.)
- Martial Law (Indirect Atk VS Agility+Ref.Dodge, dealing red stones of damage equal to how many stones got through for 1 panel/white stone of 'damage'. Melted and boiling liquid metal rains down over a victim, burning them cruelly over a lengthy period, unless the victim can find a way to get it off their body.)
- Van War (Creates a 20' wide, 30' high, up to 1/2 AN, rounded up, Range long, wall of fire. The caster can either have it remain somewhere to block a path, or have it advance towards a given direction at a speed of 1/3 this action AN, rounded up. Either way, the wall acts as a 2x damage, Area effect, Sets flammable materials on fire attack of stones played to any victim in contact with it. Maintaining the wall costs 1 stone per panel. Fire element.)
- Drash Gun (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP, Area effect 6, Indirect, Causes massive collateral damage. This spell will cause huge, sharp pillars of rock to erupt from the ground, possibly crushing/piercing the helpless bodies of victims caught in it and destroying the landscape. Earth element.)
- Violence (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP, Limited Area Effect 3 around point of impact. Creates a 2' wide ball of light, which, when thrown, explodes violently upon impact. Fire element.)
- Voy Vot (As Force blast; 2x damage, Ignores Toughness, Normal and Stun damage. This deadly attack cause the victim's body liquids to boil, and eventually burn them up from the inside out. Fire element.)
- Fire Wall (Similar to Van War, but more powerful; the user creates a 30' wide, 50' high, up to AN Range long, wall of fire, and can block a path or be moved in the same way as Van War. It deals 2x damage, AP, Area effect and Sets flammable objects on fire. Finally, unlike Van War, it an be used for other defensive purposes, because the heat emitted by this wall will dissipate gas and mist-based powers, spells and effects of a lower AN. Fire element.)
- Sepultura (As Force blast; 2x damage, AP, Sets flammable objects on fire, Good Luck +4 to hit. The caster throws large fireballs which follow their target viciously. Fire element.)
- Damned (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP (Ignores 2 Toughness even when No AP), Area Effect 5 around point of impact, Sets flammable objects on fire, Range 6. The caster selects an area anywhere within the range of the spell, causing a powerful and violent explosion immediately in the area in question. Fire element.)
- Damnation (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP, Area 6 around the caster, Sets flammable objects on fire, Can harm phase shifted or intangible foes. The caster creates an anomaly in the surrounding space to gather a high level of energy around him, which he then cause to explode violently. Fire element.)
- Magnet (As Force Blast; 3x damage, AP, Area 1 attack, Indirect, May not split stones between targets. This spell suddenly draws magma at the surface underneath a single foe, and burns them to a crisp with the lava erupting from beneath. Fire and Earth elements.)
- Rei Von (Allows to use this action as Flight at up to AN via Air magic.)
- Val Volt (As Force Blast; 2x damage, Normal and Stun Damage. The user projects a powerful electrical discharge from their hands. Lightning element.)
- Van Dera (Pay for Area and Duration on the D&R chart; the user focuses his magical energy in the atmosphere and creates a large, if not massive, electrical storm, which then rages normally, except that it doesn't affect the user. Alternately, the user may simply pay for Duration when within an already existing storm to render themselves immune to the storm's effects. A storm created by Van Dera forms normally at first, but accelerating very quickly from then until it is in full effect. Air element.)
- Tesla (Allows a user to control the lightning bolts from an electrical storm and make them hit specific targets. Note: The storm is still very much active within the area, and the user doesn't control all the bolts; as such they are still at risk themselves of being hit by a stray bolt. Each bolt counts as a Force Blast of 2x damage, Normal and Stun Damage, Indirect. Lightning element.)
- Sodome (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP (Ignore 2 Toughness even when No AP), Area Effect 1, Range 5. Creates high-speed rotating bursts of air which can through most anything. Lightning element.)
- Venjend (As Force Blast; Atk VS Durability and Toughness, 3x damage. This deadly ball of air will enter its target's body and rip it to shreds from the inside. Air element.)
- Megadeath (As Force Blast; 3x damage, AP, Normal and Stun damage, Area Effect up to AN, Causes massive collateral damage. Cause a powerful, extremely focused storm over a specific point, with a localized earthquake right underneath. The two natural forces clash so hard it creates an area of absolute pressure which will cause massive destruction and devastation to all things in the area. Air and Earth elements.)
- Acid Trigger (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP, Inflicts 1/2, rounded up, the damage it initially causes on the following panel. This spell creates a globe of lethal acid which the user can fire at a given target. Acid element.)
- Ryott (As Force Blast; 3x damage, AP, Normal and Stun damage. A much darker version of the spell Val Volt, charged with Black Magic, unleashing a devastating blast of black lightning. Lightning element.)
- Dark Angel (Similar to a Van Dera spell, with user paying for Area and Duration of the Storm. However, the dark energies forming the storm will drain the very energy of any lifeform caught in its corrupted rain. It acts as an Atk of AN VS Durability, dealing only Stun damage; which affects every living being in contact with the rain. Undead and constructs, for examples, aren't affected.)
- Hades (Attack VS Durability+Magical Defense; victim will suffer a series of powerful, exotic diseases, which will cause 1w of damage per panel, 3 stones of Stun damage per panel, and -3 to all Attributes. It can however be negated by effects of pure/holy/healing magic and certain powers, per GM's call.)
- Exodus (The caster surrounds himself with hellfire and blasts himself towards his foe. Functions as Blasting, at a Speed of up to AN, Sets flammable objects on fire. Also, as it is Hellfire, it can only be extinguished by milk, blood, holy water or magic.)
- Venom (As Force Blast; Attack VS Durability+Magical Defense, 2x damage, Area effect 5, Causes massive collateral damage. This deadly spell creates a small are of chaotic space, which eventually disrupts itself and disintegrate almost everything within the zone.)
- Chroming Row (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP. Allows caster to fire lasers with their hands. Light element.)
- Willinger (As Force Blast; 2x damage, Limited AP, Range 6. Creates slashing discs of pure light. Light element.)
- Barrier (As Force Field, also works against Magic.)
- Anselm (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP, Good Luck +6 to hit, Range 5. Can be only blocked by force fields, antimagic spells, or if another being throws themselves in the spell's path to intercept it. Creates a number of balls of pure light which will track their target until they hit, and that may only be blocked by a few, specific things.)
- Mota Lucy (A fairly basic spell for Archaic Magic, which allowed the grand sorcerers of old to control a Golem, one of the most powerful magical constructs of antiquity. Stones are used as an Attack VS the A.I of the Golem (or if an enemy sorceror is controlling the same golem, against said mage's own Int+Magical Defense. If success is achieved, the caster attains control of the golem and may command it mentally with little effort. They can control up to AN golems per stone used for maintaining on each panel. If they stop spending the stones, the golems become immobile, awaiting new orders.)
- Vortex (Allows the user to create a powerful vortex of ancient magicks, which has the potential to engulf and seal evil creatures into another dimension where they end up trapped until the wizard's death or after 20 years per AN, whichever comes first. Works as an Area effect, Attack VS Durability+Weight+Magical Defense, because the vortex has to be large enough to engulf the victim. If it succeeds, it will cause "virtual damage" of 1w per red stone that gets through. If higher than the victim's remaining Health, the victim is absorbed into another dimension and becomes trapped. Non-evil creatures are unharmed by this spell.)
- Ark Enemy (This spell is used to dramatically improve the power of the user's fist with divine flame, which, for a single attack afterwards, will add Stones played in this action (upon the casting of the spell) to its punch attack, and make it 2x damage, AP, Ignore magical Force fields and protections attack. Devastating against most foes, but the fist still has to connect with the enemy, so might not be useful in all situations.)
- Van Vinus (A "Reflect" type spell. Can reflect the spells of only one foe at a time. If the caster stones in this spell beat the enemy's spells' stones of Effect, he reflects them, at full power and with all used advantages, right back at the caster.)
- Halloween (As Force Blast; 2x damage, AP (Ignores 5 Toughness even if No AP), Area effect line of 3' width, Range 10+. A blast of pure energy that punches through nearly anything in existence. That being said, it will still eventually lose its power after piercing through more or less 5 kilometers of matter, and will then vanish, meaning it can't punch through the entire Galaxy. If it hits a planet or a large asteroid, it will usually end its course there.)
- Rain Bow (As Force Blast, 3x damage, AP, Area effect 4 around point of impact, Good Luck +7 to hit, Range 7. Projects a series of magical missiles which hit their target almost without fail. Far more powerful than Anselm. In theory, can't be blocked at all, but could still supposedly be dodged or endured.)
- Anai Alade (This spell creates a large mass of low-pressure air which can either be used to cut what it touches to pieces, or work as a Shield against Area attacks. If the former, it is a Force Blast, 2x damage, Area effect of up to AN, Causes heavy collateral damage. If the latter, it acts as a Force Field, but with an area of up to AN, which also will protect the actual surroundings from collateral damage. Air element.)
- Testamento (As Force Blast; Atk VS Durability+Magical defense, 2x damage, Range 3, Can't target multiple opponents. This powerful, yet less showy spell creates a small area of Absolute Zero, which is then thrown at an enemy as an invisible bubble. Upon impact, the victim usually explodes in a burst of frozen blood due to the difference in temperature. Cold/Ice element.)
- Seiren (As Force Blast; 3x damage, AP, Area Effect 5, Normal and Stun damage attack, Causes -2 to all actions of the victim for 10 panels if they survive. Creates a small spacial anomaly in a localized area which essentially functions as a black hole. Gravity element.)
- Hed Zepperion (This spell creates a massive sphere of black matter which traps the victims inside it, while the wizard summons the demon Prince Gakitama, who will then happily proceed to attack and devour everyone inside. The caster pays for the affected Area (at least area 6), to reinforce the Sphere (each stone played to reinforce it increases the Sphere's resistance by 2. The sphere's resistance is what the victims inside need to beat with various possible actions to escape the sphere. Base Resistance is 10), and another 10 stones (the Demon Prince's Durability) to pay for summoning Gakitama inside the sphere. Victims can either fight or try to escape the sphere; once the spell is cast, the wizard can maintain it for 2 stones per panel.)
- Brag Ze Has (Creates a half sphere over an area, made of dark energy, inside of which then happens what modern science would call a Nuclear Explosion. All victims inside of the sphere takes an attack as follows: 3x damage, Area Effect up to AN, Attack VS Durability+Magical Defense. Needless to say, nothing remains intact in the area and all non-living matter is annihilated in an instant (and most living one too). A large crater remains where the sphere was once the spell ends.)
- Hex (Can inflict "Bad Luck" disadvantage at up to Half AN, rounded up, by paying stones for effect, initial Range, Duration of 1 hour/stone played, and 1 stone per additional victim. Cannot have more "hexed" victims at once than AN.)
- Brain Guardian (This terrible spell will initially cause massive pain to the victim, as a crown of thorns grows slowly around their forehead. Eventually, when it is fully grown, the victim will suffer a powerful mental attack which, if successful, will plunge the victim into a nightmarish sleep for all eternity (it can be dispelled by a third party or the original caster, as long as the initial attack stones are beaten. Essentially works as an Attack VS Intelligence+Mental Defense. If it succeeds, the victim's Energy regen is negated, and they start losing [white stones of "damage"] Energy per panel. Additionally, they take -2 to all actions due to the pain. When the Energy is entirely depleted, they take an additional Mental Attack of the same initial strength, which if still successful, will plunge the victim into the aforementioned eternal nightmarish sleep; they can't age, can't die from natural causes, and can only suffer and fear forever until dispelled.)
- Accused (A pact is made between two willing parties (usually includes the caster, but they can cast this spell for someone else). The person targeted by this spell accepts it willingly, and so there is no defense from it. Upon acceptance, the victim is forced to hold their end of the bargain, or else they will suffer, taking -3 to all actions and 5 Stun damage per panel for 10 panels, at the end of which they will transform into a hideous gargoyle, a low-level magical monster usually standing guard around old ruins.)
- Open/Close: (Allows caster to open or lock any door or container. Non-magic locks cannot resist this spell. For others, this spell must still beat the difficulty and Resistance.)
- Illusion (As the action Create Illusion, although other people's Intelligence+Magical defense, if superior to the spell's effect, can see through it.)
- Charm (Attack VS Int+Mental Defense. If successful, the victim experiences lust, desire and love for the caster for an hour per red stone of damage. Alternately, the caster may determine another person as the target of the victim's love.)
- Alcalor (Allows user to travel great distances in no time by slowing down time. Can play up to one stone per AN, each stone granting the user one hour worth of travel time before time resumes normally. May only be used for travel; if the wizard attacks someone or interacts with the world in any way, the spell ends. Can be used only once per day.)
- Fire Tiger (This literal, but fairly giant tiger wrapped up in flames will either fight by the caster's side, or improve their fire spells from a safe distance. Durability of 6.)
- Da Fola (A large lizard of fire, who either attacks with its fire breath or a deadly lance. Durability 7.)
- More Now War (Summons a golden, three-headed dragon, whose breath will incinerate mercilessly the caster's foes. Durability 9.)
- You Dee Oh (This special Summoning spell invokes the heads of the three Ogre gods, once killed by Dark Schneider a long time ago. They will cast spells for the user, using the caster's own Energy, allowing the wizard 3 additional actions, all usable only for magic. It also allows them to use the same magical action more than once per panel at full AN, as long as they have the Energy to pay for it. Summoning the three heads (who are indestructible) costs 3 stones, and must be maintained each panel at that very cost. Expensive, but very powerful.)
The Voice: 9
-Most uses of this action makes said, specific Shout unusable for a panel afterwards, unless otherwise specified in a specific Shout.
-This represensts the ability to speak the language of Dragons like only a Dragonborn can. This ability allows its wielder to use it to create powerful magical effects in the form of a Shout. If they know only the first word of a given shout, they can use this action at AN 3. If they know two, they can use it at AN 6. If they know all three words of a Shout, they can use it at full AN. Each Shout has a specific kind of power.
-If user has all three words, and it makes sense given the Shout, user may Accumulate Energy for greater effect.
- Unrelenting Force (FUS RO DAH): Acts as a blast of concussive force that strikes all foes in a 10' radius around point of impact, and projects its victims several yards away upon impact (1 yard/red stone of damage). Otherwise deals normal damage, plus whatever damage may be caused by being thrown forcefully in said direction. If a victim dies from this, there is a chance they might be disintegrated.
- Alessia's Love (Sil Gron Aav): Links the user with another person/being; the one with the lower Health/Energy will regenerate up to 3 stones of Energy per panel and 1w of Health as the Shout works at making them equal.)
- Animal Allegiance (RAAN MIR TAH): Commands nearby animals and natural beasts to come fight in the user's defense. The user must spend 1 stone/Durability AN of each animal who might come to their aid in such a way.
- Annihilate (RUUVAK JOT OBLAAN): At the very least acts as an Area effect Improved Energy Drain, which causes 1w of damage per 5 drained stones. Worse still, if used outdoors, will open a supernatural black hole acting as an Area effect, gravity Force Blast dealing 3x damage, Ignoring Toughness, Causes massive collateral damage. Enemies killed by this are physically destroyed, leaving nothing behind as they are pulled through the black hoe where they vanish for good; except perhaps Magical and/or Indestructible objects, GM'S call.)
- Arcane Helix (ENSONIN SAHLO SIL): Atk VS Int+Magical Defense, which if successful, lowers target's Energy Defense/Magical Defense by 1 per white stone of 'damage' for up to 1 panel/red stone of damage. Additionally, user may summon weak Magical spirits of up to Dur 3 for each 5 stones used in this Shout, who will last 1 panel/3 ANs rounded up, or until the Shout is used again.)
- Armageddon (LOK GOLZ MAH): Rains down smaller meteors, or up to a massive one with all three words. Force Blast, 2x damage, AP, Area effect, Causes massive collateral damage.)
- Armor Break (KREN SIIK QAH): A shout the dragons created against dragon slayers to shatter their armor and clothing leaving them naked and defenseless against their might. Does no damage. stones vs resistance to destroy, or remove clothes/armor by force.
- Arrow Storm (LOK MAH RONAAZ): Causes a rain of deadly arrows, crippling and killing light armored foes (Force Blast, Area effect).
- Aura Whisper (Laas Yah Nir): This Shout, which is actually more of a whisper, allows the Dovahkiin to detect the lifeforce of all creatures close by, acting as "Sense Power". Does not require a panel to recover.
- Battle Fury (MID VUR SHAAN): Enchants all nearby (how far depends on how many stones are spent on Area) allies' weapons to make them attack faster. Stones of effect cannot exceed AN, and must be split between a bonus to Close/Ranged Combat attacks' stones and Initiative equally (Close/Ranged Combat favored if stones of effects are an odd number). Duration is 1 panel/stone spent for Duration.
- Become Ethereal (FEIM ZII GRON): Turns the Dragonborn etheral, essentially working like Phase Shift. Duration is one panel/3 stones played. The lowest level does not require a panel to recover.
- Bend Will (GOL HA DOV): Works as Telepathy (Project thoughts/Control others). If used with only 3 AN, may only control animals. If used with 6, may control people. If used with at least 9, even dragons can be controlled.
- Call of Valor (HUN KAAL ZOOR): Allows the user to summon one of three ancient Nord heroes to fight by their side; 3 stones plus Duration (in panels) will summon Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, 6 plus duration will call Felldir the Old, and 9 plus Duration will summon Hakon One-Eye.
- Cause Explosion (BOS YOL RAHGOT): Your voice can cause an explosion out of nowhere. Area Effect attack. Stones played split between effect, range and area.)
- Clear Skies (LOK VAH KOOR): Clears the skies of fog and any inclement weather, stopping snow and rain and wind. Essentially works as Manipulate Weather (only to make it calmer).
- Curse (FAAZ NAHKRIIN DUR): Pays Target's Durability and Duration in panels; for the duration, the victim will lose as many stones of Energy and Health as the user loses, regardless of how.
- Cyclone (VEN GAR NOS): A powerful cyclone of wind which sows chaos among the user's enemies, possibly throwing them hundreds of yards away (and most likely killing them). Acts as a powerful wind element blast, Area Effect of 3, 5 (if used with AN 6) or 7 (if used with AN 9), dealing Normal and Stun damage.
- Dance of the Dead (DUN KRII BO): Combines with Close Combat up to AN; if a given attack beats target's Agl+Ref.Dodge, they can't move physically (no physical actions or movements) for 1 panel. If the user keeps attacking the same target, the same effect applies, but Resistance goes up by 2 each panel, making it harder to maintain it.
- Disarm (ZUN HAAL VIIK): Disarms a foe, if stones beat defense (without counting Armor, if any). Simply works better with higher ANs.
- Dismay (FAAS RU MAAR): Acts as Fear; area effect of 4 around self.
- Dragon Aspect (MUL QAH DIIV): Usable only once per day; adds 3 to Str, 2 to Agl, 3 to Dur, 3 to Toughness (and makes it No AP), and 2 to Dragonforce, for a total of 10 panels.
- Dragon Form (DROG DOVAH SIL): As Metamorphosis; Dragon Form only.
- Dragonrend (JOOR ZAH FRUL): This powerful Shout lashes out at a dragon's very soul. It has three effects; first, it acts as an Attack VS Durability, which may only deal 1w of damage. However, if it deals even but 1 red stone of damage, it also forces the dragon to land and unable to take flight again for 1 panel. Finally, if for some reason the dragon was supposed to be immortal/unkillable, this renders the dragon mortal, and possible to kill, until it next takes flight.
- Drain Vitality (GAAN LAH HAAS): This Shout allows the user to drain the lifeforce and vitality of a foe in one powerful attack. It acts as Improved Drain Energy, although if the user drains at least 5 stones of Energy from the victim, it loses 1w of Health, healing the user of that much as well.
- Earthquake (GOL MOTAAD AL): A powerful Shout that will cause an actual earthquake, making the ground tremble and shake violently as an Area effect, Normal and Stun damage, Automatically causing collateral damage; also acts as Atk VS Agility+Ref.Dodge causing the victim to fall prone for 1 panel, giving them -2 to all physical actions until they stand back up.
- Elemental Fury (SUH GRAH DUN): Acts as a temporary "Metamorphosis"-like weapon enchantment which can increase the wielder's Agility, Speed, Close Combat or Reflexive Dodge only. Has a Duration of 1 panel/stone spent for that purpose. Note: Only works on non-magical weapons.
- Essence Swap (RII OFAN GAHROT): Atk VS Int+Dur; if successful, swaps the user's own current Health and Energy percentages with a target, either to heal them or heal oneself, by taking the damage upon them or damaging others to heal them.)
- Fire Breath (YOR TOOR SHUL): The classical dragon fire breath. This powerful flame will turn one's foes to ashes. Acts as a 2x damage attack, which sets flammable materials on fire.
- Frost Breath (FO KRAH DIIN): A freezing breath attack. Deals Normal and Stun damage.
- Geomagnetism (IN VONUN SULEYK): Creates a magnet-like effect with various uses. An Atk VS Dur+Magical defense to paralyze a target, to pull one towards the user at Spd 3, or an Area effect 3 to immobilize multiple targets.
- Ice Form (IISS SLEN NUS): Does not add any Wpn.modifier to the attack, but freezes a foe solid if attack exceeds Durability. Difficulty to escape from the ice (usually with Strength) is equal to 2 per word used, and resistance is equal to stones played.
- Jone's Shadow (VONUZ VO SLEN): Three possible effects from using one, two or three words. Either go Invisible for up to AN panels, and then teleport back to initial location at the end; Dispel magical effectds via stones VS Effect stones, or Area attack, Atk VS Resistance to remove armors/undress victims rendering them easier to defeat. Or at least, naked.)
- Kyne's Peace (KAAN DREM OV): Soothes wild beasts, making them flee or stop fighting. Must beat target's mental defense.
- Lifestream (HAAS BO LOK): Heals all allies as an Area effect by 1w every 5 stones played; or if used outside, pay for Area and Duration in panels to create a healing rain that heals allies of 1w of Health per panel)
- Lightning Shield (QO SPAAN AAL): Usable as Electrification at up to AN; pay for effect, Duration in panels and Area to generate lighting damage (2x damage, Normal and stun) against anyone who strikes the user; or usable as Force Field also usable VS Magic.)
- Marked for Death (KRII LUN AUS): Acts as a powerful curse. This Attack VS Intelligence+Magical Defense will lower the victim's Toughness, Reflexive Dodge, Magical Defense or Regen per panel by 1/stone of damage, victim's choice as to what gets lowered, with a duration of 1 panel/stone spent for that purpose.
- Reverse Gravity (VOK MAH LOK): Causes a foe to 'fall' upwards for a short distance, before falling right back down again. As Telekinesis, may only be used to knock an enemy 10 feet into the air per stone of effect.
- Skeletal Army (QETH ALOK-DILON LAHVU): Conjure an army of skeletons at 1 per AN. Skelleton: Int: 1, Str: 2, Agl: 2, Spd: 2, Dur: 1 Close Combat: 3, Reflexive Dodge: +1, Toughness: +1)
- Slow Time (TIID KLO UL): Literally stops time, allowing the user to essentially act as though they had free panels to move. With AN 3, they gain one free panel (with the resulting Energy Regeneration). At An 6, it becomes two bonus panels, and at AN 9 or more, 3. However, during those free panels, they can't use other Shouts. If they physically attacks enemies during those free panels, their Reflexive Dodge does not count, nor does any actions related to movement (as the victims are frozen in time). After time returns to normal, the user must wait an additional 3 panels before using any other Shout (or this one again). This is a very powerful Shout, and as such, it is very taxing on the user's body; all of their actions take a -2 for 10 panels afterwards. It is cumulative with additional uses of this Shout (both the penalty and the time for it to end).
- Splinter Twins (ZOROX FIIK PAAL): Pays for Effect and Duration; effect stones are used VS Durability of enemies the attack hits, Duration is in panels; it creates a duplicate of anyone it strikes who will then attack the original. Duplicates disappear at the end of the duration.
- Stormblast (QO NOS ZAAN): A simple, straighforward Shout of lightning, dealing 2x damage, Normal and Stun damage, Area attack.
- Storm Call (STRUN BAH QO): This very powerful Shout summons a destructive storm, downpour and powerful winds included, which unleashes powerful lightning bolts at everything and everyone around, causing a massive amount of devastation. It acts as a 2x damage, AP, electrical attack, centered on the Dragonborn but without affecting them, as an Area effect of 5, 7 (with AN 6) or 9 (with AN 9). After using, one must wait 20 panels or 10 minutes, whichever is shorter, without using any other Shout.
- Soul Tear (RII VAAZ ZOL): Cannot be used at higher than AN against a single target. This deadly Shout acts as an Attack VS Durability. If it kills the victim, it is immediately raised as a zombie under the Dragonborn's control for 10 minutes or until it dies, whichever comes first.
- Throw Voice (Zul Mey Gut): Allows the user to project their voice away, luring enemies to their doom or out of their way. Acts as ventriloquism. Does not require a panel to recover.
- Trueshot (Drog Bo Ronaaz): Pay 3 stones per projectile; attacks with projectile weapons will cause additional damage of stones on the Range chart, and will pull victims to the user if they are damaged.)
- Whirlwind Sprint (WULD NAH KEST): Allows the user to quickly dash forward, allowing them to attain a Speed of AN for a single panel.
Dragon Breath: 9
-As Mastery of Fire/Heat
-Immunity to Element
-Force Blast (2x damage, Area attack/Area effect, Sets flammable objects)
-Dragon/Satan Fang (As Summoning; May only summon large, flying dragon heads made of pure flames, with a mastery of Fire of their own.)
-Flame Veil (As Create Illusions at AN. Travis can use his powers to refract light from the heat in order to become invisible, create mirages, or other illusions of various types.)
-Dragon Wings (As Flight at Half AN, rounded up, via manifestation of flaming dragon wings made out of fire. Excess stones may be spent to perform more complex maneuvers, carry heavy weight, or shifted to defense.)
-Dragon Nest (Pay for Effect up to AN, Duration in panels, and Area effect, with additional stones for specific shape of the area. Travis slams his hand into the ground, generating formidable levels of heat which melts the stone, earth and other materials there into a pool of lava, with the intent of limiting his enemies movements. Anyone within AN feet of the lava who don't have Fire/Heat Immunity will suffer an Atk VS Durability, Area effect, Sets flammable objects on fire equal to the stones of effect, making it a very good idea to stay away from it.)
-Accumulate Energy for Greater effect
-Combine with Close/Ranged Combat
-Mystical Nature (Acts as a Magical Action)
Dragon Manipulation: 6
-Represents Stella Vermillion's Conceptual Manipulation power as a 'Dragon', which Travis copied, potentially granting him all the powers and abilities of such a mythical beast at his beck and call (as well as his Dragon Breath powers, above). For the moment, his mastery of this power is limited, as it mostly just increases his physical capabilities and grants him a considerably stronger and faster healing rate... which is still enough to put him heads and shoulders above and beyond the level of most Blazers, and even most Deperados.
- Dragon Spirit (As Metamorphosis, to increase Str, Spd, Dur, Ref.Dodge, Toughness, or Immense Magical Power by 1 per stone played. Additionally, activating it increases his Healing Factor by two steps. Dragon Spirit is Stella's current most powerful Noble Art, allowing Travis to access the physical might of a dragon. As this power burns through a lot of calories, it can normally only be used up to AN minutes/2 panels per AN before requiring a large meal to recover the energy necessary to use it again.)
- Mystical Nature (Acts as a Magical Action)
Nameless Grimoire: 7
-Can manifest into reality any object he desires by willing it; Pays for Size, Weight or highest AN/MN of item whichever is higher, up to this action's AN
Gravity Magic: 10
-As Mastery of Gravity
-Force Blast (3x damage or Atk VS Durability to paralyze)
-Substitute Mastery AN for Strength
Take Over - Demon Soul: 10
-Satan Soul (This incredibly powerful spell allows the user to transform into different demonic versions of themselves, often with stronger/new magics, and with highly enhanced physical abilities. Stones played can add/increase Magical actions/modifiers or add options/advantages in the same manner Metamorphosis does for Physical and Energy ones, and on top of it, the user gains +1 to one of any Physical Abilities, Physical Actions, Reflexive Dodge, Toughness, Deep Reserves or Energy Battery, per stone played, to a maximum addition of AN to any one characteristic. Finally, the user gains +1 to Power Level per 10 stones played.)
-User has up to AN different Demon Soul forms, which are fixed once they are used and can't be changed.
-Transformation lasts for up to twice the AN in panels
-Severe exhaustion (Using this powerful spell causes user to be exhausted afterwards; he'll take -2 to all actions and won't be able to use it again for one hour per 5 stones used in it)
--Barbatos: +9 Str, +4 dur, +7 Toughness, +3 Black Magic, Add 2x damage or area effect to Black Magic, Bone Weapons +3 (2x damage), +4 Spd
--Phenex: Flight 9, Superior Healing Factor becomes instant. 2x damage added to Black Magic, Adds Area Effect, and additional elements Hydro, and Aero to Telekinesis, and electrification (Fire): 2, +6 Str, +7 Dur, +6 Black Magic
Gift of Prophecy: 9
-May perceive through time regardless of physical proximity
-May receive prophetic visions or dreams as per Precognitive Flashes
Summon Aeon: 9
-As Summoning; limited to Aeons
-Must make a pact with an Aeon to unlock its summoning
- Gaea, the Prophetess (Wood Element. Controls plants, wood, flowers and other flora; May perceive the future or distant events; Has limited control over dreams and the ability to enter them. 9 stones to summon.)
- Thanatos, the Harbringer of Death (Darkness Element. Controls Darkness and has various killing spells; Is also a powerful warrior in and of itself, wielding his dual silver swords with superhuman skill, speed and might. 9 stones to summon.)
Celestial Spirit Magic: 7
-May summon Celestial Spirits in accordance to their contract, agreed upon with each specific spirit; may summon a Spirit by paying the Spirit's Durability in stones.
-Requires vocal component, usually involves stating "Open the Gate of [title of the Spirit]! [name of the Spirit]!"
-Maintaining any Spirit's presence requires 1 stone/panel/Spirit, although it does not require an action. Some Spirits may choose to remain of their own will and are strong enough to do so, although... (read below)
-Mass Summoning: A very rare, powerful technique. Allows user to summon up to AN Spirits at once, paying only the stones of the most powerful one.
-Unlike most Celestial Mages. Travis can summon a spirit without a Key
Calling/Summoning Magic: 8
-1 Summoned/Called Creature per AN
-Summons lasts until creature is dismissed, end of encounter, or defeated
-Summon gain as many LoEs as their Summoner
-When Calling, user is invulnerable for the panel as they vanish and are replaced by the Called creature
-Known Summons/Calls: Gold Chocobo, Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, Goliath, Bahamut, Leviathan, Alexander
Ghost Mastery: 7
-May be used as Fear
-Create/Manipulate Ghosts (All ghosts thus created can have various appearances, but usually look fairly simple. They are all immune to physical harm (treated as permanently phase-shifted), and are otherwise more considered as 'effects' than 'summoned creature'. Essentially, they can serve as the eyes, ears and mouth of the user, enabling their user to communicate, look and hear through them at a Range of up to AN, with a number of ghosts of up to AN as well. All such ghosts are Linked psychically to their creator, who gets the information from them instantly.
-Alternately, this action can be used as Telekinesis, as ghosts can be made semi-tangible at the user's desire; and they can then carry objects or touch things. The range works differently, though, as it is by contact with one of said Ghosts.
-Negative Ghosts (By paying for effect plus 1 stone per additional target beyond the first, the user creates Negative Ghosts, who can assault anyone within a base Range of half this action's AN (can be increased by stones up to AN), in an Attack against regular defense, but ignoring Toughness and Armor (the Ghost only needs to touch the victim). If it works, it immediately triggers an Attack of stones of Effect VS Intelligence. Success in this attack means the victim suffers heavy depression and negativism, becoming 'paralyzed from despair' for 1 panel/stone of 'damage' (it doesn't actually hurt, though), and suffering -1 to all actions/stone of damage afterwards, for 5 minutes/stone of damage. Some individuals, already very pessimistic and negative in nature, may be immune to this attack entirely, as per GM's call, but usually only if said character has a Challenge explicitly stating their negativism.)
-Mini-Hollows (Actually a misnomer, Mini-Hollows' size vary greatly. Those ghosts are actually mobile bombs which will seek out their target and explode, with their size indicating the power behind the incoming blast; the larger the Mini-Hollow, the deadlier the explosion. It functions as a Force Blast, dealing 2x damage, and Area Effect of an area of up to half this action's AN at most. The range is as far as the user's Ghosts can normally go, and the user does not need to actually see the targets herself, since her ghosts can 'see' in her stead.)
-Astral Form (This powerful effect functions as Astral Projection, with the following changes: The user merely pays for Duration (10 minutes/stone played) to create a Hollow form of themselves, basically acting like a Ghost. In this form, the user is immune to physical harm and can pass through walls (as though Phase shifted), can use all of his Ghost Mastery powers, and any of his mental/social actions and powers as long as a physical body isn't used. The Astral form cannot travel to a farther range than this action's AN in Area (but in the Range column on the D&R chart), but may move within said area at a Flight speed of up to AN, making him quite capable of very fast movement within small areas. Finally, the only way to harm the user in this state is to find his body (which is unconscious for the duration of this power) and attack it directly. The user must return to their body physically before he can begin defending himself.)
-Can be used to seal creatures, objects, chakra, etc. within other objects, creatures, etc.
-Can seal away some or all of another person's clothing by touch.
Wood Aeon: 10
-As Black Magic of the 'Wood' Element (Wood AN 1, Woodara AN 4, Woodaga AN 7, Woodaja AN 10); Deals Normal damage, or Atk VS Agility+Ref.Dodge to immobilize
-Create/Manipulate Wood, Plants, Grass, Flowers and other flora
-Area Effect of up to AN
Devil Summoning: 10
-Taught by Melkor. An Infernomancer's version of Summoning, its powers are less versatile, but more powerful at higher levels. Doesn't allow for invocation, and demons need not be controlled; instead, a pact must be made to earn their trust and loyalty. Each AN allows for up to three different demons to be summoned with relative power increasing with each AN. User initially spends 1 stone per available AN to bring forth a new devil; then, once a pact is made, the devil's Durability AN must be spent in the action to summon them... but they are automatically loyal.
-AN 1 Devils: Pixie (Lovers Arcana, Dur 2)
-AN 10 Devils: Helel (Star Ultimate Arcana, Dur 9
-Requires Vocal components
-Does not require Mastery of Magic
-Infernal Empowerment (As Metamorphosis; changes must be demonic in nature/appearance. 1 stone per panel to maintain.)
Papiyas, the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven: 10
-Reality Marble: As an Area effect of an Atk VS Durability + Magical Defense against all within the Area; resisting means the targets are left outside the Reality Marble and can't either affect or be affected by those inside it. The world inside the Marble is a vast, seemingly endless... scorching hell. Ancient Japanese buildings are ruined and ablaze everywhere in sight, and burning corpses can be seen everywhere. Amidst the flames, Travis will appear, naked, as the flames devours his opponents.
-All of his enemies trapped in the Reality Marble risk being subjected to a vicious Atk of stones played VS Durability+Magical Defense dealing 2x damage, affected by his Tenka Fubu - Innovation skill if appropriate, with one difference. Non-divine or non-Mystery beings will barely feel 'a tad hot' in the area, as opposed to the normal -2 to the action. Such beings will not suffer from the flames, but will nonetheless experience the fear.
-Fear and Reverence (As the action Fear at AN against anyone trapped within the Reality Marble, every panel)
-Set up/spot ambushes
-Set up/spot traps
General Knowledge: 3
-Non-Human Thought Processes
Social Skills: 9
-Master of the Estate
Golden Rule +10
-Adds to Gate of Babylon (See Wealth)
Wealth: (29) (Due to inheritance/influence)
-Golden Rule, Rank A (This modifier represents its user's natural capability to attract wealth, find treasures and gather wealth. Aside from making it easy for the user to acquire Wealth in little time, a fact the GM might want to keep in mind, it provides a modifier of 1/3 this modifier's AN, rounded up (+10 in this case) to uses of Gate of Babylon, as its power depends upon the Wealth of the user. At Rank A, Travis is at a level where 'money troubles will be unknown', making him easily become ginormously rich.)
Transform Self - Giant Wolf
-Copied from the Wise Wolf goddess Holo, this ability allows Travis to transform into a wolf about 15' tall, and over 32' long, with the might, claws, fangs, and senses that come with it. The changes in said form are as follows:
- +4 Str, +2 Agl, +3 Spd, +3 Dur
- +1 Close Combat (Bite, Claws)
- +3 to Hunting/Tracking
- +3/+2 Fangs (2x damage, Limited AP)/Claws
- +3 to Ref.Dodge and Toughness (No 2x damage)
- +2 to his Animal Senses (Wolf)
Transform Self - Red Kämpfer
-Travis has become a unique Red Kämpfer, wielding the powers of one of each three powers of Zauber, Schwert and Gewehr. Transforming either happens willfully through concentration and focus, randomly due to inexperience and strong emotions, or possibly unwillingly if other Kämpfers transform nearby, also if one is inexperienced. When active, Travis transforms into a slightly less tall (5'8"), beautiful and voluptuous silverette with sky blue eyes with an athletic, sexy body with flawless, pale skin. Whatever outfit he is wearing at the time shifts either to a female version if it exists, or remains essentially the same but adapted to her new body's size and shape. Turning back to normal requires calm, concentration and focus, and is much easier for an experienced Kämpfer than a newbie one. In Kämpfer form, Travis gains +2 Str, Agl and Dur, +3 Spd; +2 to Ref.Dodge and Toughness, +3 to Magical Defense, +1 to Leaping.
Transform Self - Byakko
-A 12' tall, 10 tons heavy white tiger of Chinese legend said to be a protector and Guardian of the West, and commonly associated with the Element of Metal, and its fellow mythical beasts Suzaku, Seiryu and Genbu. Travis has the ability to turn into the huge creature when splashed with cold water, and back to normal with hot water. The transformation provides him with the following changes: +5 Str, +1 Agl, +2 Spd, +4 Dur; +2 to Hunting/Tracking; Add Roar AN 6 (As Fear, Area effect); Adds Fangs & Claws +3, +1 Ref.dodge, +3 Toughness (No 2x damage), Cold Defense +5, +2 Leaping, Looking non-human -4
Sharingan Eyes / Rinnegan: 10
-Travis has copied his younger sister's EMS and Rinnegan eyes, allowing him to use and improve both of them as he pleases. Like any of Kylie's eyes powers, he may only use up to two different ones at once per panel, one for each eye, but he can switch in an instant between all of them at the beginning of each panel with but a thought. Upon wielding the power of either EMS or Rinnegan, his chosen eye (or eyes) change to a red EMS pattern or the purple eye with ripples which come with them.
-Grants its user the ability to use the Six Paths Technique at an AN equal to this modifier's MN. Also grants a "Sharingan/Rinnegan" modifier to all uses of the Sharingan/Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan/Six Paths Technique equal to 1/3 this modifier MN, rounded up (in this case, 4).
-Allows user to Sense Chakra (as Sense Power) at this modifier's MN
-Grants a defense VS Genjutsu and Sharingan powers equal to this Modifier's MN
-The wielder of this modifier has a natural gift for learning, and speaking, Dragon tongue in the form of powerful Shouts. When exposed to a new Dragon Word they don't know of (on a Dragon Word Wall, an ancient scroll, an old book, from a dragon, or whatever), all they need is to spend an action, in order to learn it.
Genjutsu Defense +0/+10
-Protects against all forms of Illusions, including the powers of Sharingan. Only active when EMS or Rinnegan are active.
-Only when Sharingan Eyes are active
Summoning Circle +1
-Adds to effect, and relative power of devils summoned via Devil Summoning action
-Summoner must draw a Summoning circle in blood, ashes or magic on a surface in order to use
Badass Wizard +6
-Adds to all Magical actions
-While Travis can die, since copying Dark Schneider's powers, his essence is directly linked to the evil at work in the Multiverse. If a powerful evil creature, an important evil event, or simply a very evil act occurs in less than ten miles around him, Travis will be resurrected and fully healed.
Psychic Link with Vampire Servant, Kyonko.
Power Level: 10
Energy Battery: 10
Deep Reserves: +10
-Charitable Foundation (After learning the backstory of his maid Lucy. Travis with her blessing started up the Layla Heartfilia Foundation, an organization that provides care to orphans, and education/support for young mages whether or not they are part of a Guild.)
-Powerful Enforcer (Recommended by Scathach, Travis hired the heroic spirit of her former pupil Cu Culain to serve as his personal security enforcer. He is at his call at any time to deal with whatever threat to him arises.)
-Combat Team (Realizing that his enforcer would likely need backup. Travis also assembled a combat team to do just that. He dubbed this team Black September.)
-Financial Backing (In an effort to provide some degree of oversight and control to a madwoman. Travis has begun providing financial backing to famed supergenius Tabane Shinonono, the inventor of the IS Power Armor. He can use the threat of cutting her funding to either reign in her excesses, or at the very least request her help if he should need it.)
-Network of Informants (A collection of loyal detectives, and insiders who can provide needed intel when called upon.)
-Private Army (His recent ascension to the public eye has led to an increase in recruitment for the Howlet Clan. Providing no shortage of soldiers to call on.)
-Loyal Aide (At the suggestion of Rias Gremory, Travis hired a woman named Greyfia Lucifuge to act as his aide. The fact that she dresses like another maid is a nice bonus too.)
-Combat Team (In addition to Black September. Travis recently hired a resurrected, but out of a job group of Galactic Warriors named to Ginyu Force to act as Earth's defenders from potential extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional threats.)
-Position of Authority (As the son of Travis Howlet Sr., and the owner of the estate on Japanese territory. Travis Howlet Jr. is the de feacto leader of the Far East branch of the Howlet clan. Commanding all lesser members of his clan in times of battle or crisis.)
-Unique Technology (Travis has access to a huge stockpile of mobile suits.)
-Secure Headquaters (Zeta Island... An artificial private Island located inside the pacific. Equally as beautiful as well defended)
-Private Army (Spirit Force... A Cheerleader themed PMC with an emphasis on agility and parkour moves while wearing cheerleader outfits on duty.)
-Powerful Enforcer (Travis recently hired a Pokémon League champion named Cynthia to serve as extra muscle)
-Financial Backing (Travis has recently been providing additional financial aid to The Holy Empire of Britannia's military RnD. In exchange for this funding, He can count on the Emperor for favors, and maybe a few Princesses in the future.)
-Private Army (Gunblazer Academy: A PMC created and owned by another Master Travis defeated. They are all-female and use age suppression technology to appear younger, they also dress in uniforms inspired by Japanese Highschool Uniforms.)
-Charitable Foundation (Wildlife Restoration Legion. They protect rare and endangered species, and also work to restore diminished animal populations. They also dabble in cloning extinct species.)
-Unique Technology (Travis has recently begun funding and assiting in the construction of pleasure androids for men, and women. They can also easily be adapted for other work such as service, or defense.)
-Loyal Aide (Travis recently hired the beautiful and powerful Jennifer "She-Hulk" Walters to handle the majority of his legal issues.
-Powerful Enforcer (Travis has procured the services of Zatanna Zatara to act as his "Court Mage" for when he assumes his role as Emperor of the Universe.)
-Powerful Enforcer (Travis recently hired a Card Mage Planswalker named Cana Aberona to serve as a hired gun, and backup defense for his mansion)
-Powerful Enforcer (Another new hire is a young knight named Celestia Ralgris. Her skills operating a powerful piece of machinery known as a Drag Ride make her a useful patrol for the skies over his domain.
-Combat Team (Valkyrie Squadron: At Cornelia's behest, Travis hired a team of young women led by two former students of the 2nd Princess, Marika Soresi, and Liliana Vergamon to serve as a team of bodyguards for his family. Each girl having traded in their Knightmares for a simple lightweight but practical battlesuit.)
-Combat Team (Travis has acquired a team of girls reincarnated with the spirit and power of old warships. Namely the Japanese Destroyers Fubuki, Mutsuki, Yuudachi, Kisaragi, Akatsuki, Hibiki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, and Shimakaze. Cruisers Sendai, Jintsu, Naka, Takao, Atago. Battleships Kongou, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Nagato (Leader), Mutsu, Yamato, Iowa, Warspite, Bismark. and Cariers: Akagi, Kaga, Shokaku, and Zuikaku.)
-Loyal Aide (Travis has hired a time displaced half-alien Empath named Deanna Troi to serve as one of his assistants.)
-Corporate Leader (Travis is the new Devilukean Emperor, succeeding Gid Lucione Deviluke upon his wedding with Princess Lala. This makes him the leader of the vast Devilukean Empire, which spans across the entire Milky Way galaxy and includes hundreds if not thousands of planets populated by sentient species, including Deviluke itself.)
-Personal Enforcer (Knight-Commander Zastin is the handsome commander of the Devilukean Royal Guard as well as the best swordsman of all of Deviluke. An inexorably loyal and fierce warrior, Zastin is also kind and friendly, honorable to a fault, well-mannered... and surprisingly unlucky.)
-Position of Authority (As the Devilukean Emperor, Travis is also technically speaking the supreme commander of their military forces... which includes countless starships of multiple sizes and types, all manned, armed to the teeth, and capable of faster-than-light travel.)
-Private Army (As the Devilukean Emperor, Travis has access to bajillions soldiers and troops from the vast Devilukean military, more than willing to fight for their new leader. Or do other stuff. He is their Emperor after all.)
-Powerful Enforcer (Travis recently hired another soldier... A powerful energy-manipulating silver haired woman named Selvaria Bles.)
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon: 10
-As EX Rank Territory Creation, but as a Modifier
-Allows creation of a massive, unique Noble Phantasm of formidable scale, a floating fortress, World Wonder, and massive weapon of mass destruction known as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon; an Area of up to AN flying mystical fortress assembled with systematically ordered floating masses, covered in floors of marble, stone balconies, many pillars, every kind of plant life in existence entangled over the construct in a combination of unsightly disorder and luxurious beauty.
-Wthin the gardens, Travis will gain 3/4 this AN, rounded up (in this case 8) additional Energy Regen per panel; and receive 1/2 this AN, rounded up (5) as a Modifier to all Magical actions as long as he stands within the Area. He also gains +2 to all Physical Abilities, Ref.Dodge, Toughness and Power Level while within the Territory.
-The Gardens are a 'Territory' upon which its creator has dominance as a Spellcaster, granting him additional power, mana and general superiority. As Queen Semiramis' unique power, it allows the creation of a unique 'Hanging Gardens' class Territory, which is superior even to the - itself beyond normal power - 'Temple' class. Battling him in said location is incredibly dangerous, as it makes him far more powerful, not mentioning the destructive and defensive powers of the Gardens themselves.
-Once created, the Gardens remain in existence and can be summoned forth by a five minutes ritual, and sent away with a shorter 1 minute one. Creating the Garden itself requires a whole 3 days ritual involving chanting and requiring wordly materials to construct; soil, stone, minerals, wood, plants and water from the land where Semiramis once lived, namely ruins in the vicinity of Baghdad in Iraq. It also requires enough money to buy a small country which is lost in its creation, namely the equivalent of Wealth 10... a fortune for most men, but small change for the fantastically wealthy young master.
(While Masters typically receive lesser and fewer personal power(s) than Maids and Butlers do, what truly sets them apart from their Servants is the ability to acquire, and use, Master Powers. Master Powers essentially reflect their influence and authority to bring forth certain outcomes in complete disregard to all opposition, and can come in various forms. Each Master begins with two Master Powers, but can acquire more in-game; a Master Power is lost after being used. In game terms, each is essentially a Destiny Force-like effect which is under the control of the Master; they simply state what they want to do with it, remove the power from their CAD, and it happens. There is no real limit to what can be done with a given Power, although one must explain their reasoning behind it. For example, using a Military power to 'win the heart of the girl I love' could be explained by 'I set up a massive military parade in her honor, which makes her fall head over heels for me'.) Currently acquired Master Powers:
-Military (Represents the overwhelming might of Travis' available military forces, including his own soldiers, his elite troops, all of his maids, the summons his allies can bring forth, the I.S Tabane Shinonono can lend his forces, the vehicles he can deploy, the armies of Britannia who can back him up, etcetera.)
-Influence (As the one in charge of the vast Howlet clan's resources, Travis can pull many strings in order to make things happen.)
-Technological (With Tabane Shinonono more officially joining forces with the young Master, Travis can expect his mad scientist ally to have all sorts of volatile/useful/weird prototypes of various kinds of inventions on hand, some of which could likely cause massive effects in the right hands.)
Bone Weapons: +3
-Similar to a power of the Kurta clan from the Hunter x Hunter universe, except that Travis can turn them on and off at will, making his irises glow a beautiful scarlet color, an effect which not only enhances their physical abilities when in use, as per +2 to Str, Agl, Spd, Dur, Energy Battery, Toughness and Reflexive Dodge; but also allows the user to actually learn Nen, and negates any negative sitmods from using a Nen style he is less skilled at. It also allows a user with Nen at AN 10 at least to copy other people's own Hatsu at 1 AN lower than the original user. A user of the Scarlet Eyes may only copy up to 1 Hatsu/2 ANs, but Hatsu from an opposed style take up two such 'slots', something to keep in mind.)
Demonic Defender of the State: 7
-By securing the boundaries and area he intends to affect with this power beforehand, Travis can mark a region as his personal 'Dominion', granting him bonuses to Abilities equal to Mad Enhancement Rank A but without the Insanity, boosting all his Physical Abilities by +2 while within said dominion. NOTE: This does not stack with Mad Enhancement.
Tenka Fubu - Innovation +7
-A special power of Nobunaga Oda, representing the 'conceptual revolution of subjecting the old with the new'. It adds a variable bonus of up to MN to the user's offensive actions performed against beings with 'Divinity' or 'Mystery' aspects, a higher bonus being granted the more divine or powerful an enemy is.
The Good, The Bad and The Maid
-Allows user to select a willing, good, pure-hearted maiden - or at the very least, a good and pure-hearted feminine young man, or alternately a deceased spirit of one, who still must be willing, in orfer to be merged with a likely not willing very powerful and evil entity, trapping the latter's essence within the body of the former (reforming the body of a deceased maiden in the process if she was dead), and bringing forth a merged form with the personality and body of the maiden, but the memories, powers and skills of both.
-Requires an Action but no stones to use; User's own Durability is added to 3x the Maiden's own, the resulting AN being used as an Atk VS the Durability of the Target. If one stone gets through, the merging occurs. Stronger beings might require stronger maidens to contain them if the user can't make up for the difference on his own.
-Target must have lost at least half of its Health, be otherwise defeated or at the mercy of the user to activate
-Only Super Powered Beings may be merged so. True omnipotent beings cannot be affected.
Izanagi, Ultimate Form
-The most powerful form of Izanagi, a very powerful Dojutsu technique of near ultimate defensive power, which wielders of Sharingan can potentially learn, and wields power from both Yin and Yang Releases in order to apply an illusion to reality itself as opposed to someone's senses, allowing them to re-write events centered on them in order to negate harm or even death being inflicted upon themselves. The Ultimate form is achieved by having the Sharingan, both Uchiha and Senju cells, and mastering the latter two.
-Basic Effect (As Instant Healing Factor, Instant Reconstitute Self, Instant Limb Regrowth; May only return to whatever state the user was in within the limitations of the technique mentioned below. For example, if the user lost an arm prior to the time the technique can negate events, it won't reappear, only if it was still attached priot to the activation of the effect.)
-Duration (The user can activate Izanagi for up to 1 minute/2 panels/Chakra AN they have, and negate events happening up to one panel before the activation of the technique, allowing Ultimate Izanagi users to activate it as a reaction rather than a precaution. Going one panel over that will result in the loss of their eye as well, except if they have awakened the Rinnegan, in which case they simply have to rest before using it again (see below).)
-Recovery Time (An Izanagi user simply cannot use the technique constantly and essentially be invincible. However, the stronger the user's technique is, the less time it takes to recover. The Ultimate form allows one to activate it again after a single hour. Naturally, if the user has two Sharingan eyes, they can use either separately. Should a Ultimate user who has awakened the Rinnegan exceed their time limit, they will not lose their eye, but will lose the ability to activate it until they get some significant rest, typically 6 hours of sleep, although calm activities or meditation or the like would also work.)
-Extended Reach (Ultimate form users also have the ability for their Izanagi to affect more than just themselves, at a very limited extent. In an Area 3 centered on them, they can have the effects of their technique apply to an ally, or anyone they wish to save or protect with it, in addition to themselves. Doing so, however, will automatically count as exceeding the limitations of the technique, and will make Izanagi unusable for that eye until proper rest is taken, see above.)
-Reality Warping/Izanami Weakness (For all of its power, Izanagi has some strong weaknesses in addition to its duration and recovery limitations. The most frequently seen one is Izanami, another ultimate Dojutsu created by Uchiha clan members specifically to counter those who abuse Izanagi. By definition, Izanagi will always lose to Izanami, regardless of the version used. Additionally, since Izanagi is still, at its most basic nature, an illusion applied to reality, stronger forms of reality warping will take precedence over it, making reality warpers a solid counter to the technique in a similar manner that Izanagi is.)
(Must Drain Energy)
Limit Break: +10
(Nervous Wreck: Divide Pleasurable Massage AN by 2 and add MN. Acts as Nerve Punch)
Limit Gauge: 30/30
Enhanced Vision: 7
-See in Darkness
-Recognize a woman's most sensitive spots on sight.
-Perceive minute details, Fast Sight, Perceive an opponent's next move. (Only when Sharingan Eyes are active)
-Grants user a 360-degrees vision at a range of MN
-Enhanced Vision at half MN, rounded up (See through Solid objects and Smoke screens, Differentiate Non-Corporeal clones, See through Invisibility, Fast Sight, Far sight, Infrared, See Chakra and Chakra Flows)
-Enables user to learn and use Gentle Fist at up to MN
Sense Chakra 10
-As Sense Power
-Enhanced through the power of the Rinnegan
Good Luck: +10
Reflexive Dodge: +3
-Adds +3 to all of user's Abilities
-Can't Be Improved
-Copied from Robin (Fire Emblem Skill)
-Adds to all uses of Magic
-Copied from Robin (Fire Emblem)
Animal Senses +3 (Wolf)
Superior Healing Factor
Mental Defense +5
-If the vampire wishes, a 'kiss' can close a wound inflicted by its bite to keep it from bleeding further
Conceptual Manipulation - Dragon
-Stella's powers as a Blazer all essentially come from her being the conceptual embodiment of a dragon, one of the most powerful mythical entities of legend, with Travis' copied version functioning in pretty much the exact same way. While so far it has mostly manifested itself in formidable physical might and an unprecedented mastery over fire, his true potential is still far from fully attained, and he could potentially unlock many more powers related in one way or another to dragonkind.
Master of the Estate: +4
(Ie for every LoE to extra stone he earns for XP. His NPC Maids earn MN. Ie they gain levels at x4 the rate he does.)
-A-Rank God's Resolution
-This skill copied from the Ruler-class Heroic Spirit Jeanne d'Arc provides its user with two Command Spells per active Heroic Spirit in the world at any given time. While normally this would mean only about 14 Spells per Holy Grail War, for some reason there are a lot of Heroic Spirits active in the world at the moment even though no actual Holy Grail War is going on. Whatever the reason, the Command spells have the following characteristics and function only on Heroic Spirits:
- Command Servant (May be used as a 10 stones Atk VS Durability or Intelligence, Attacker's choice, which if successful, forces a Heroic Servant under one's control to obey a given order to the best of their capabilities. If they fail, they are forced to obey entirely, but even if they succeed, while they can disobey, they will take a -1 to -3 sit.mod to any action performed in opposition to the order, depending on the severity of the order, the power of the master, the directness of the order, and the power of the servant.)
- Can act as Teleportation 10, as Magical Healing 9, or as Iron Will 5 (Combine with Servant's actions instead of own)
- GM can decide if other options are possible
- Unlimited Range to use
- Once 'equipped', Command Spells usually appear as a 'tattoo' on the person's right hand (though not always there)
- Requires user to speak the command aloud
- Cutting off/destroying the body part holding the Command Spells will interrupt it from being cast
- The Holy Grail War automatically grants 3 Command Spells to each Master
- Losing all Command Spells automatically disqualifies a Master from the War
Deadly Enemies: Too Many to List due to his family's history.
-Thirst for blood (-2; the master must drink fresh human (or human-like) blood every day (or night), or suffer 1w of damage that can't be healed per day until death or satisfaction of his need.)
-Vampires weaknesses (-4; the master is weakened and tired in the direct rays of the sun, giving him a -2 sitmod to actions in such situations. He also takes 2x damage from garlic, holy, blessed, and through the heart kind of attacks.)
-Looking Non-Human (-1; As a member of the Howlet clan. Travis possesses a long semi-prehensile fox tail the same shade as his hair.)
-Deadly Enemies: Maggia -3 (After stealing a bunch of rare items from them the organization will likely want payback of some sort.)
-Inexperienced Kämpfer (-2; Travis had become a Kämpfer, and is currently inexperienced at controlling the transformation, which means he might transform to and from Kämpfer form unexpectedly, with the only warning being his bracer flashing beforehand. This challenge will eventually lessen, then vanish entirely, when he gets used to it.)
-Jusenkyo Curse (-3; having been splashed with water from the 'Spring of the Drowned Byakko', Travis now transforms into a huge 12' tall white tiger with yellow eyes whenever he is splashed with a significant enough amount of cold water - someone tossing a few drops at him would do nothing, but rain, or getting a full glass emptied on his head would trigger it. In said form, Travis cannot physically communicate in any means a normal - but huge - tiger wouldn't be able to, which limits him to meowing, hissing, growling, roaring and so on. In order to turn back, he needs to be splashed with sufficiently hot water.)
Lots of basic anchient, and modern weapons +1-4
-Devilukean Imperial Crown (+1 Defense, +2 to Social Skills when interracting with beings aware of its significance. While it isn't enchanted per se, this solid, beautiful gold and silver crown has been technologically reinforced and is extremely resistant to most forms of damage, making it suitable for battle. Additionally, people who realize its significance and the potential power of its wielder and the forces backing them up will no doubt be a lot more receptive to the bearer's words.)
-Standard Hunter License (An invaluable card worth a fortune, received upon passing the Hunter Exam and officially joining the Hunter's Association. In case of loss or theft, it cannot be replaced, and the Exam cannot be taken again by one who succeeded. The card itself appears as a credit card, but slightly thicker and with an inbuilt computer chip with near-unbreakable security to ensure its built-in advantages applying only to the Hunter. Its magnetic strip allows it to be swiped through machines allowing its user to access special services. The advantages granted by the card are as follows:
- Universal Access (95% of all public facilities can be used at no cost, and all such services are first class when appropriate.)
- Travel Freedom (Access to about 90% of countries which normally restrict entry of outsiders, and access to 75% of areas normally restricted to the general public or downright prohibited from entering.)
- Reduced Murder Legal Responsibility (Hunters can usually get away with murder with relative ease, although they can be prosecuted after repeated killings without rhyme or reason, or if attacking the envoy of a person with political authority.)
- Loan collateral (The license can be used as a zero-interest loan collateral of up to $100 million at any bank in the countries accessible to the user.)
- Hunters-only Website Access (As the name says. Said website holds secret intelligence on multiple subjects, uploaded and updated by Hunters as they find out more.)
- Convicts Enrollment (The user can hire convicts under conditions of absolute obedience, with the possibility of shortening their sentences. This includes Death-row convicts, with the right to execute them if they violate any term of the agreement.)
- Requirements Exemption (The Hunter is exempted certain educational and professional degree requirements for various uses, depending on the situation. They are also allowed to bypass various age-restricted laws as well.)
- Raw Value (If sold, the Hunter License is worth enough to warrant an immediate increase from 0 to 8 Wealth, or has a net worth of $10 billion for higher Wealth individuals. Its other advantages are only usable to the original Hunter, but the card is still a rare, extremely valuable collector's item.)
-Darth Bane's Lightsaber (+5, 2x damage, AP red single-bladed lightsaber; +2 to target specific body parts or precise parts of targets/to disarm opponents. Adds +2 to all uses of Dark Side powers from Use the Force. A slightly curved Sith lightsaber with the unusual feature of being nearly weightless. Extremely dangerous to wield for an inexperienced duelist, but terrifyingly effective in the hands of a skilled wielder. Once belonged to various Sith Lords, chief among which the legendary Darth Bane, creator of the Rule of Two.)
Clothes Beam Gun: +2 (Can use Ranged Combat as Shapeshifting (Applies to clothing only), can transform the affected target's clothes to anything the user is thinking off, can even create clothes on the person from nothing, or erase them entirely.)
-Has all the regular capabilities of the original phone plus the following ones. Stones are free from GP.
-Can call other phones/communication devices through Interstellar distances and through dimensions
-Hack Electromagnetic Device AN 10 (With but the push of a button, the phone's owner can hack into any electromagnetic device to attempt to assume indirect control of it. Up to AN such machines can be controlled at once. 'Indirect' control meaning they obey orders to the best of their capabilities as opposed to being operated directly.)
-Call Summons AN 8 (As Calling Magic from Final Fantasy, but applies to any Summon. Additionally, any summon brought forth via using the phone is automatically loyal to their summoner.)
-Unlimited Data Storage (As Photographic Memory)
-Exclusive (Only works for Travis or people he allows to use it.)
-...along with 30w of powers you may design yourself if you so wish.
-Red Kämpfer Bracelet (Indestructible, Cannot be removed. This bracelet represents a Kämpfer's contract, their duty to fight other Kämpfers. It also reflects their allegiance. Wielders of red bracelets are supposed to team up with others of their own, against wielders of blue bracelets. The bracelet will start flashing faster and more brightly as a transformation is about to occur [whether into Kämpfer form or back to normal]. This specific bracelet is a very rare version, actually unique, turning its wearer into a unique Red Kämpfer with one of each different powers, Zuber, Schwert and Gewehr as opposed to a single one. Naturally, Travis being Travis... he's not exactly bound by said contract nearly as much as anyone else could ever be.)
-AK-102 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle (Gewehr) (+4, 2x damage, Limited Area Attack, Range 4 assault rifle firing 5.56x45mm NATO ammo with 30 rounds per magazine. This weapon manifests at Travis' will when transformed in Kämpfer form, and has essentially infinite ammo, as while he still needs to reload the gun when it runs out, he can manifest new magazines at will while a Kämpfer.)
-Whip-Sword (Schwert) (A deadly +4, Limited AP sword with linked blade segments on a cable which the user can switch to a whip-like bladed weapon usable as +3, 2x damage, Limited AP, Range 3 weapon at a moment's notice. One with Close Combat of at least AN 8 can also use it to grapple without cutting the victim at all. This weapon manifests at Travis' will when transformed into Kämpfer form.)[/quote]
Ring of Reflection: (Provides Magical Invulnerability, Reflects Magic Back to Caster)
Magic Blanket: A 6' x 8' royal blue on one side, and white on the other security blanket from Travis' childhood enchanted by Henrietta to be a magic carpet of sorts. Provides Flight: 6 (Action to Modifier) Indestructible.
Helena: A 5'7, silver haired, green eyed female lifelike android body Travis can transfer his mind into via use of a special chair, and headset. (Range 10) Her abilities are A.I.: 5, Str: 7, Agl: 7, Spd: 7, Dur: 5, Toughness: +4.
Putty Cream: A special hyper softening body lotion, Travis made for his maids. By rubbing a small amount of lotion over a majority of the skin the user gains the following attributes for 8 hours (Give or take at GM discretion) Resistance to Entanglement +8. Manipulate Body Desnity: 2 (Weight does not change, at 0 Density immune to physical attacks but can't pass through solid objects)
-Medi Gun (+3 "weapon", deals no actual damage. If it hits, it allows the user to heal the wounded as per the Medical Healing action, along with the +3 modifier, and it may heal up to 2x AN stones per day. More importantly, user can heal people up to 1.5 times their Max Health, allowing them to exceed their max health! Finally, healing 3w of Health at once will make both the healer and the person healed invincible for 1 panel.)
-Double Bladed Green Lightsaber (Functions as either a single +5 AP, 2x damage weapon, or as two separate +4 AP, 2x damage weapons. Always split stones between the two blades for the later, even with Two Weapon modifers advantage)
-Makluan Rings (Also known as the Ten Rings of the Mandarin, those Makluan technology rings grant their wielder various powers, making them able of formidable feats. Unless noted otherwise, all powers used via the Rings still require an action, and Energy.
- Matter-Rearranger Ring (Known as the Remaker and worn in the right thumb. As Manipulate Matter/Gases AN 9 (Int.bonus). Also allows use of Shape Shifting AN 8, to both rearrange outfits and alter appearance.)
- Impact Beam Ring (Known as Influence and worn in the right index finger. May produce and attack with multiple different types of concussive force blasts, as the action Force Blast 8 (Int.bonus), with any, all or none of the following qualities: 2x damage, Limited AP, Normal and/or Stun damage, Area attack, Automatically causes collateral damage. Element used may vary.)
- Vortex Beam Ring (Known as Spin and worn in the right middle finger. Can be used as a +4, Area attack Ranged Weapon of air vortex energy, as Telekinesis AN 7 (Int.bonus), or as Flight 6.)
- Disintegration Beam Ring (Known as Spectral and worn in the right ring finger. Creates a vicious AN 10 (Int.bonus), 3x damage, AP, Ignores Hardness of Objects, Disintegrates target on kill, Force Blast. This ring cannot be used for 20 minutes after being used once.)
- Black Light Ring (Known as Nightbringer and worn in the right little finger. As Create Darkness 7 in an area of up to 6 via use of Darkforce energy. The wielder of the Ring can see perfectly in said darkness.)
- White Light Ring (Known as Daimonic and worn in the left thumb. As Mastery of Electromagnetism 7, Int.bonus, Efficient. Options are Manipulate only, Force Blast (2x damage, Stun damage only, Blinding light Element), Magnetic Levitation 8 (As Telekinesis with Wpn.modifier), Create Illusions, and Gravity Field (Area 3 attack VS Durability and Weight; Success means victim is pinned to the ground with AN Str.)
- Flame-Blast Ring (Known as Incandescence and worn in the left index finger. As Force Blast 8 (Int.bonus, Efficient, 2x damage, Sets flammable objects on fire.)
- Mento-Intensifier Ring* (Known as the Liar and worn in the left ring finger. As Telepathy 6 (Int.bonus, Illusions, Mental Bolts - Stun only).)
- Electro-Blast Ring (Known as Lightning and worn in the left middle finger. Projects a Force Blast of Electricity, AN 7 (Int.bonus, Efficient, 2x damage, Normal and/or Stun damage).)
- Ice Blast Ring (Known as Zero and worn in the left little finger. As Mastery of Cold 6 (Int.bonus, Create only, Force blast (Normal and Stun damage, or Atk VS Durability to freeze solid.)
-The 'Merica Gun (A crazy, massive weapon which combines lots of guns, a flamethrower and a missile launcher all strapped-on together and which can fire all at once with the press of a single trigger. It functions as a +8 weapon, 2x damage, AP, Range 4, Area effect 3 weapon, which sets flammable objects on fire, and which automatically causes collateral damage all over the place.)
(* Ring is currently on loan to Jessie.)
-Samehada (+4 weapon when wrapped in bandages, +5, 2x damage when the bandages are removed; Samehada is a sentient, living weapon which feeds on the chakra of its wielder and that of the enemies it strikes. If they deal damage, each of his strikes also act like an AN 8 Improved Energy Drain, only giving half of what it steals back to the wielder [and devouring the rest]. Samehada grants a +2 bonus to Sense Chakra when held, and is essentially indestructible. The sword has only one chosen wielder at once, and if someone else tries to pick it up, it will grow wicked spikes on its handle to force the wannabe wielder to let go. Its original user, Kisame, was able to fuse with Samehada; doing so comes with a few benefits, namely granting the user +1 to Strength, +2 to Swimming (also adding Efficient), Fangs/Claws MN 2 (2x damage), +1 to Toughness, the ability to Breathe Underwater, while still keeping the bonus to Sense Chakra and the ability to drain Energy with each successful attack. The only downside being that during that time, Kisame did not have access to the sword itself, and he temporarily lookws much more shark-like. It is unknown whether Travis can make use of this ability at the moment. NOTE: Owning the sword reduces its user chakra's AN by 1 due to it constantly draining part of it.)
-Gravity Gun (Also known as the Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator, or ZPEFM, this device is a tractor beam-type weapon originally designed to handle hazardous materials and heavy lifting. It is powered by a Xen Crystal and as such, never needs to be recharged. Functions as Tractor Beam: 7, Int.bonus (Tractor beam AN stones are free, but User pays the Intelligence stones themselves) and Wpn.modifier, Can't split stones between opponents. Its use requires an action, whether the user pays Intelligence stones or not; and holding an object in midair with it requires the gun to be trained on the target until it is released. Finally, the gun does not affect organic matter.)
-The Wabbajack (This powerful Daedric Artifact is the weapon/tool/favorite toy of the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath, and his favorite servants, allies, or simply people he felt would cause the most chaos and madness if he just happened to hand them over the staff. It functions as a wickedly powerful effect not unlike Hex Spheres: 10, with an effect centered on the target, Requires a Ranged Attack with a Wpn.modifier of +1 (ignoring Toughness and Armor as it simply needs to touch the target to effect them). The user has absolutely no control over the effect, which can be essentially anything. The staff is Indestructible, and rumor has it the wielder will sometimes hear voices compelling them to use the staff on suitable targets around.)
-Treachery's Lament (The cursed sword of the late Black Knight of Camelot, a black sword dripping reddish-black poisonous blood when drawn. A demon named Belphegor was once sealed in the weapon, granting it its unholy, chaotic powers. On every panel that it is used, Treachery's Lament's power varies, the GM rolling a die to determine the results:
- +1 weapon. Barely cuts, actually more of a blunt weapon. The poisonous blood does not affect the victim either due to the blade not actually cutting well enough to infect.)
- +2, 2x damage, Limited AP.
- +3, 2x damage, AP.
- +4, 2x damage, AP.
- +5, 2x damage, AP (Ignores 2 Toughness even if No AP).
- +5, 3x damage, AP (Ignores 4 Toughness even if No AP), Normal and Stun damage
-Fusion Sword (+4, AP [ignores 1 point of Toughness even when No AP] sword, also grants +2 to defense when held. Weapon modifier becomes +5 when held with both hands; Indestructible. The weapon modifier can become +6 when its wielder separates a sword from the rest of the blade and fights with the main sword in one hand and the second in the other, but doing so reduces the defense bonus by 1. The "Fusion Sword" is actually six swords which can be joined together in one large blade, similar to Cloud Strife's old Buster Sword. All swords are deadly in a fight, but in the end, their in-game use is simplified above. A very powerful, cool-looking weapon which is extremely difficult to use properly for anyone not as powerful as Cloud Strife himself. It has 8 Materia slots, into which its wielder can equip various types of Materia, which then grants them certain powers.)
-Makluan Sword (+4 close combat weapon which can also be used as Ranged Weapon, with the following effects and bonuses: Concussive Force Beam (+6, Range 4), Disintegrating Ray (+3, 3x Damage, Range 4), Jet of Flame (+4, Area attack, Range 2), Lightning Blast (+5, 2x damage, Range 4), Nerve Gas (+4, Cannot be split VS multiple targets, Atk VS Durability to knock out for 1 panel/stone of damage, Range 4))
-Gunblade (+3 sword; 2x damage if user pays 1 stone to activate it. The Gunblade was Squall Leonhart's first sword in his adventures as a SeeD mercenary. It is a sharp, solid blade with a revolver handle. When the trigger is pressed at just the right time, it makes the blade vibrate for additional cutting power and damage.)
Excalipoor: +1, can't inflict more than 1r of damage no matter how many stones get through defense. When thrown becomes a +10, AP, 2x damage weapon.
-Garland's Claymore (An enormous, heavy spire-like sword with five possible forms for versatility in addition to its base power. The blade is extremely resilient and requires a Str of at least 5 to be used with any degree of effectiveness. Its forms are as follows:
- Claymore (+5, 2x damage, AP. The weapon's basic, main form as a huge greatsword.)
- Axe (+6, 2x damage, AP (Ignores 2 Toughness even if No AP), Automatically causes collateral damage. Folding the blade forward and the handle downwards turns the weapon into a huge axe instead with even more hitting power, but less control over its destructive aspect.)
- Twin Swords (+4 and +2 swords, 2x damage and Limited AP. A smaller blade can be separated from the main sword to allow its wielder to dual wield for added versatility.)
- Flail (+4, 2x damage, Limited AP, Range 3. May be used for grappling. A long chain can be extended at the base of the blade to turn the weapon into a huge bladed flail, which can be useful at longer ranges or to surprise opponents who think themselves safely out of reach.)
- Lance (+4, 2x damage, AP, Reach 10' though still used in melee. Wpn.mod increases by +2 if used as part of a running charge attack.)
-The Bloodaxe (+6, 2x damage, AP melee weapon. A powerful though cursed Asgardian weapon once belonging to the Executioner, and infected by his evil. It is Indestructible and has the following properties:
- Versatile Weapon (The Bloodaxe can be used as a slashing weapon, a blunt force weapon (in which case it ignores the AP part) or a thrown weapon - with Range 5, and returns to wielder's hand.)
- Energy Projection (The axe can be used to project AN 7 (Dur.bonus, Efficient) Force Blasts of either Fire - 2x damage, Sets flammable objects on fire; or Ice - Normal and Stun damage, OR Atk VS Durability to freeze solid. It can whip up gale-force winds as per Create Wind AN 8, and has the ability to Manpipulate Magnetic/Electromagnetic energy, as per the Mastery option, at AN 8.)
- Teleportation (AN 8; Interstellar distances, Travel to Other dimensions, May only travel to places the user has already visited.)
- Divine Slaying (The Bloodaxe can kill many beings that otherwise could not normally die, including beings of 'godly constitution'. In game terms, this means that powerful 'physical' gods like Asgardians and entities with Reconstitute Self modifiers might be killed permanently if killed with it, although actual Gods/Cosmic Entities/Eldritch Abominations may be another story. GM's call.)
- God-like Power (When wielded, if a person doesn't already have equal or more powerful physical abilities, they are imbued with Asgardian god-like power. Note that those replace the base abilities if they are better; they are not added to the person's own. Str: 10, Agl: 6, Spd: 7, Dur 10, Immortal, Self-Contained Lifeform, Ref.Dodge +3, Toughness 10 (No AP, No 2x damage), Energy Defense +5. These power enhancements remain until the user loses contact with the hammer for too long; see below.)
- Allspeak (As Translation, Universal. A wielder of the Bloodaxe understands, and can speak, any and all languages.)
- Curse (Due to the evil contained within the weapon, anyone using the Bloodaxe, or transforming using it, will succumb to a severe bloodlust and drive to kill those they come across. Only beings with at least an Intelligence + Mental/Magical Defense of at least 20 can resist it, or true Gods, Cosmic Entities or Eldritch Abominations.)
- Transformation (The user can stomp the axe's handle into the ground in order to transform to their normal, mortal form, while the axe remains unaltered. When doing so, the user loses the godlike powers granted by the weapon until they grab the axe again, at which point they are restored. If the user is away from the axe for more than 60 seconds/2 panels, they will transform to their mortal self whether they wanted to or not.)
-Doombringer (A sentient, extremely powerful sword imbued by an ancient demon prince sealed inside it a long time ago, and empowered even further by the lifeforce of the master known as Travis Howlet. Doombringer appears as an ebony black sword of formidable craftsmanship, seemingly built of a metal never before seen on Earth. The sword has multiple abilities, listed below:
- Melee Weapon (Used as a simple weapon in battle, the wicked blade acts as a +10, 2x damage, 3x damage VS Angels, Light and Good entities, AP (Ignores 6 Toughness even when No AP), Normal and Stun damage, Draining weapon.)
- Vile Ruin (At will, Travis may fire a blast of darkness from the blade, causing much destruction to targets from afar. Acts as a +6, 2x damage, Area Attack, Range 5 weapon modifier to Ranged Combat, of the Darkness element.)
- Life Drain (Doombringer drains the lifeforce of the victims it kills, but is thoughtful enough to transfer some of it to its wielder. In effect, for each 2w of Health of damage that the blade inflicts to enemies, it also heals 1w of Health of its wielder.)
- Soul Cut (Whenever Doombringer is empowered with some of its wielder's lifeforce - i.e, when using the sword's Draining ability to attack - it can hit phase shifted and otherwise intangible targets, such as spirits, ghosts, and mutants with such powers, killing them just as effectively as one would kill a living human.)
- Darkness Falls (Allows user to create darkness equivalent to that one could perceive underground without any light source, as an AN 10 area effect, supernaturally extinguishing all lights in the area, including that of fire - it will still burn, but fail to emit any light whatsoever. The sword's user sees perfectly in the aforementioned darkness, however. Activating this power costs no stone - although it requires an action to do so - but maintaining it requires 1 stone of energy every panel.)
- Plate of the Damned (At will, the sword's wielder may request for Doombringer to summon a black full plate armor, complete with boots, gauntlets and helmet, made of the same metal as the blade itself, around the user's body. The plate acts as a +5, No 2x damage, No AP armor and has a frightening, evil appearance. Summoning it requires no energy, although it only appears at the very end of the panel on which it is summoned, being effective on the next one.)
- Gateway to Hell (Doombringer is capable of opening a portal into Hell, or back from it, which its user alone may pass through, and no one else.)
- The Sight (Merely wielding the sword provides its user with Enhanced Vision 3 (See Auras and Magical forces). This is not added to the user's CAD, as it is only granted while holding the blade in one's hand.)
- All-Slayer (Doombringer can theoretically kill any living - and most unliving - being, including immortals, most entities with regenerative abilities, and most beings otherwise immune to destruction. There are limits to this ability, but they are few and far between.)
- Sacrifice (Doombringer has even more potential than revealed here, thanks to the potential of the fiend trapped within. If its wielder wishes, they may sacrifice character creation stones to it permanently to empower it further. Effectively, for every white stone sacrificed to the sword, 3w are added to the sword's capabilities. That being said, what actually gets added is decided by the GM, not the sword's owner.)
- Sentience (The sword is inhabited by the soul and essence of a powerful demon prince whose name is lost to time. The demon within is very much conscious and aware of its surroundings, and has control over much of its own power. It is highly charismatic, manipulative and very likely evil, but at the same time is actually trustworthy and helpful to its chosen wielder.)
- Exclusive (Doombringer's fate has been locked to Travis' own when the master recovered it and infused it with power. It will not allow anyone else to wield it effectively, and will supernaturally return to his side if lost or cast away.)
- Indestructible (Nothing short of hte intervention of a greater God, major cosmic entity, primal eldritch abomination or something along those lines could possibly destroy Doombringer. Which is just as well, since doing so would theoretically free the demon trapped inside.)
-Babbo (The most powerful Unique ÄRM known to MÄR-Heaven. It is special since it is sentient, as a soul can be downloaded into it, altering its personality and allowing it to speak; and also because of its power: Babbo can actually transform into up to eight different 'Versions' with whatever powers a given user can think of. Babbo is Indestructible, and Exclusive; only four people are known to be able to wield it: Phantom, Ginta, Danna... and Travis, apparently. Its current 'Versions' are:
- Base Form: Oversided Kendama (Babbo's base form is a large hammer/kendama with a chain ending with the ball'head of the ÄRM. It is its weakest form, yet is still a decent weapon. The hammer is a +3 Weapon, while the ball is a +2, Range 2 thrown Weapon. By focusing, the user can actually extend the chain by up to Range 4, or increase the size and mass of the head to massive size, increasing its Wpn.modifier by +2 due to its weight.
- Shield Mode (A +4, AP, Returning shield which can bounce between targets when thrown; Kinetic/Electromagnetic Energy Absorption AN 8; Can fire +6 blasts of Kinetic (2x damage)/Electromagnetic (2x damage, Normal and/or Stun damage) energy through the shield's mouth. The Shield Mode form is a 4' circular shield made partly of Vibranium, with Babbo's face in the center. Weapon-type Ärm.)
- Healing Strip (In this form, Babbo transforms into a beautiful woman seemingly made of metal wearing an evening gown, with Magical Healing: 10 which is triggered by her tearing off the clothes and skin of the living being affected, revealing a naked, but fully healed form underneath. While not a Guardian-type, Babbo can move and interract with his surroundings in this form as a Durability 6 being with strong defenses due to her metallic body, but nothing much in the sense of combat skills. However, her ability also functions against many Darkness Ärms' effects. Babbo is heavily embarrassed both by her appearance, voice, and the way she uses her powers when in this form. Holy-type Ärm.)
- Babbo Buster (A gauntlet which shoots Babbo-shaped miniature suns, which has the ability to copy up to 8 special attacks of machines it defeats to use them via itself. Functions as a +1 to +4 Weapon, 2x damage, Normal or Stun damage, May be charged up for one panel to act as a +6, 2x damage, AP on the next panel. Variable Weapon System - Upon defeating certain mechanical enemies via this form, Babbo might be able to absorb its victims' special attacks for it to use, up to 8 at once. Whether a given power/weapon type can be copied is up to GM's call.)
- Ultima Weapon (This form allows Babbo to transform into the wickedly powerful form of one Ultima Weapon from the FF Universe, armed with its identically-named sword, and with Babbo's face on the front part of its lower, quadruped body. In this form, Babbo acts as a Dur 10 Summoned Ultima Weapon with its actual physical might, its mystical powers and spells, and its highly destructive sword. The drawback is, it being a Guardian Ärm form, Travis cannot move from where he stands while it is in use. Guardian-type Ärm.)
- Super Babbo Kart (Babbo turns into a kart, capable of transporting Travis and one passenger. All stones for the Kart are free. Spd: 6, Manuver Mod: +6, Vehiecle Damage: 10, Defense Mod: +2 Can fly at Spd 3 (gliding), can drive underwater without penalty, Contains the following weapons (Babbo Bombs: +4 2x damage, area effect. Turbo Buust Sacrifice 2 stones of Manuver Mod in exchange for +1 stone to spd. Babbo Barrier: As Force Field 8 2x damage when used for ramming attacks. Can only use one weapon per panel at a time.)
- Micro Mallet (A large Mallet acting as a +0 Weapon dealing no Damage... but every time its head touches/strikes someone, the victim is reduced to half its Size as per a 10 stones Atk VS Dur+Magical Defense to activate... cumulative. Duration is 1 hour per red stone of 'damage' on powerful individuals, or permanent on weaker individuals, GM's call. However, tapping them lightly on the forehead with the tip of the handle will restore them to their original size. At the user's discretion, may choose not to affect clothing or equipment. Darkness-type Ärm.)
- Slime Symbiote (Babbo transforms into a metallic slime which covers the user akin to a Marvel Universe Symbiote, empowering him as follows: +4 Str, +3 Agl, +3 Spd, +4 Dur; Tendril Whip: 7 (Agl.bonus), Slime Touch: 9 (Sup-Ef, Atk VS Hardness to dissolve or decay objects OR Cause Lust/Arousal (Atk VS Durability to cause high levels of arousal and lust in victim; Does not require an action to use, Requires contact with slime), Shape-shifting: AN 6, Web-slinging: 5 (Agl.bonus, May also use as Create option to form constituent matter objects), Wall-crawling: 5 (Agl.bonus), Telepathy: 3 (Int.bonus, Read minds, Empathy, Absorb memories of Symbiotes by consuming some of their constituent matter); Accelerated Healing Factor, Weapon Morphing: +3 (With any, all or none of the following advantages: 2x damage, AP, Normal and/or Stun damage, Area attack, Telescopic), Constituent Matter Webbing +6 (If damage is done, Travis/Babbo webs the target, with a D:6 and R:6 to get free. Additional webbing attacks increase the resistance, but not the difficulty), +3 to Toughness (No AP, No 2x damage), Ref.Dodge +3, Enhanced Vision 5 (Sense symbiotes), Limited Prescience, Needs not to Breathe, Special Vulnerability (-4; takes 2x damage from Fire or Sonic attacks). Nature/Ghost-type Ärm.)
- Magma Cannon (Babbo fuses with the ground, turning into a mini-volcano with Babbo's face, which can fire blasts of magma from afar like a mortar. +8, 3x damage, AP, Area Effect 2 around point of impact, Indirect, Range 6. Babbo is immobile in this form, although Travis himself can move. Still, he needs to direct his shots, and as such must be within hearing distance. Nature/Guardian Ärm.)
-The Heart (Detect Runes, Bone charms, and other mystical/magical items by beating faster as it draws close as per a MN 10 Enhanced Vision; Will whisper secrets about area to owner when pressed, as GM's wills it. Will reveal secrets about people when pointed at them, as per a Enhanced Vision 10 (Sense people's secrets) effect. Crafted with Jessamine Kaldwin's heart and said to hold her spirit, which remains trapped because she feels love and protection for Jessica/Corvo. Otherwise Indestructible.)
-Jack's Broken Compass (Captain Jack Sparrow's broken compass is actually a gift of Tia Dalma, and is enchanted. It never indicates North; instead, it points towards whatever it is that its user wants the most at a given time.)
-Dragonslayer (A massive sword that seems to be little more than a huge chunk of metal, but which is actually quite deadly. A +5, 2x damage, Limited AP, Can effect Phase shifted/Astral Plane targets, weapon.)
-Dragon Dagger (+3, AP melee weapon. +1 to Perform (Flute) when used as such; Can be used to summon and control Dragonzord even when outside the Mecha by playing the hilt like a flute. Can fire +5, 2x damage green bolts of concussive energy.)
-Blacklight Vial (While on one hand, it could theoretically release a planetwide-class threat virus potentially capable of wiping out the entirety of humankind, under more controlled supervision, could 'technically transform' someone into a superhuman, shapeshifting version of themselves not unlike what happened to one scientist Alex Mercer, a.k.a 'The Prototype'/'Patient Zero'/'Project Zeus'.)
-6 Master Balls (Each holding an alternate version of Pokémon appearing as Pokémon/Human girls hybrids, including Arceus, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina.)
(The following are either on loan to a specific maid or are about to be.)
-Nubari (A Needle-shaped sword, and one of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. +4 Close/Ranged Weapon, Limited AP, Can hit multiple targets and stitch them together, Can return when thrown via manipulation of thread on the eye of the hilt.)
-Hiramekarei (A strong +5, 2x damage Sword with the ability to store up to 10 stones of its wielder's Chakra within its blade, which can be used as per the action by its wielder at its max AN. Additionally, as long as it carries some chakra, the weapon can manifest fishbone like blue crystals (adding Normal and Stun damage and Limited AP to the blade), turn into a huge hammer (adding +1 to the Wpn.modifier), or a pair of smaller swords (as the normal sword, but both being +3, and still able to grow fishbone crystals as noted above. One of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.)
-Kabutowari (A weapon consisting of a giant axe and hammer linked by a flat thin leather-like rope. The axe end acts as a +4, AP (Ignores 2 Toughness even when No AP) while the hammer end is a +4, 2x damage weapon capable of creating AN 8 shockwaves when the ground is hit hard with it (doing so requires an action). Using the axe end before striking a victim with the hammer will provide the Axe's AP advantage to the hammer's attack when used together as the axe end weakens the victim's armor before the hammer comes in for the kill. One of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.)
-Kiba (A pair of +3, 2x damage, AP, Normal and Stun damage swords enhanced with lightning, granting them their cutting power and shocking energy. If the wielder is a Jutsu user, they can make use of Lightning Release jutsu without need of hand seals, also adding +5 to all Lightning Release attacks, making such techniques Super-Efficient if they weren't already. Additionally, such lightning attacks can be manifested from unexpected angles, making them Indirect. The tw blades can be connected at the hilt or joined into a larger sword, resulting in a +4 weapon otherwise functioning as the two separate swords. Finally, if the user is a Chakra user, they can manipulate the swords from a distance as a Telekinesis action (Int.bonus, 2 Wpn.modifiers, Only usable with Kiba) of an AN equal to the user's Chakra. The twin swords are one of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.)
-Kubikiribōchō (One of the strongest of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist in terms of raw power, this weapon is a +6, 2x damage, AP large broadsword known to cut through nearly anything, and to be very heavy. A Str of at least 4 is required to wield it at all, though 5 is required to not suffer a -2 to all Close Combat uses made with this weapon in hands. Finally, it is both difficult to break, and able to reform itself using the iron in the blood of slashed enemies.)
-Shibuki (One of the Swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, arguably one of the most destructive of them all. While not a deadly weapon itself per se, it has the ability to generate dozens of explosive tags which it can either launch or stick onto an enemy with each strike. The sword itself deals very little damage as a physical weapon (acting as a +2 weapon which may only cause up to 1w of damage per strike if used in melee), but which will stick explosive tags onto a target if it hits in melee, or in range (Range of 3). When that happens, it explodes as an AN 12 (3x damage, Area effect 3, Automatically causes collateral damage, Sets flammable objects on fire) a moment after, only granting the user a couple seconds to get away from the blase; a movement action is necessary to get out of the blast radius or else they are also affected.)