Fire Emblem Jul 8, 2018 20:56:11 GMT -5
Post by Manah on Jul 8, 2018 20:56:11 GMT -5
Manakete (As one of the Manakete, Jessie is a human capable of transforming herself into a Dragon, as per Transform Self. In that form, she gains the following:
- +4 Str, +2 Agl, +2 Speed, +3 Durability
- Close Combat +2 ('Dragon Fighting, Fighting smaller opponents' speciality), but loses Weapon Modifier unless appropriate (Can't perform fine manipulation of objects, so couldn't slash properly with a sword, but could smash a huge rock onto a victim no problem). Can still use Natural weapons such as Claws, fangs, wings and tail, however.
- Flight 5 (Via wings)
- Dragon Breath 10 (Dur.bonus, Efficient; either Pure Energy - 2x damage, AP; Area attack; Fire - 2x damage, Sets flammable objects on fire, Area attack; or Destruction - 3x damage, AP, Ignores Hardness of Objects, Area attack, Automatically causes collateral damage)
- Create/Manipulate Fire AN 8 (Int.bonus)
- Hunting/Tracking 6 (Int.bonus; Follow trail, Track scent, Spot ambushes, Spot traps, Track while flying, Search room/area)
- Roar 7 (Dur.bonus; As Fear, Must be able to speak to use. Area effect of up to AN)
- Unstoppable 8 (As Unstoppable, Action as Modifier. At Jessie's discretion, she can use this to effortlessly smash through most buildings and constructs when she runs or flies.)
- Animal Senses 5 (Dragon) and Enhanced Vision 5 (See in darkness, Far sight, Microscopic vision)
- Fangs/Claws/Wings/Tail +4 (2x damage, AP/2x Damage/Limited Area attack/Limited AP, Limited Area attack); as Claws modifier. A dragon's body is essentially extremely lethal and dangerous. While Jessie can technically attack with several body parts to hit multiple targets if she so pleases, for balance purposes, she only gets one of those modifiers' benefits at once, whichever she wants.
- +3 to Toughness, +1 to Reflexive Dodge; no other changes there due to her already formidable resilience and reflexes.
- Jessie's size as a dragon goes up to a roughly 24' tall, 38' long creature, with massive wings when fully extended. She weighs over 18 tons, and as such has to be careful with the way she moves around to not crush everything in sight.
- Her appearance is described as follows: A frightening, massive black dragon with sharp scales, a powerful body and elegant, magnificent wings. Her dual long horns, her claws, fangs and spikes seem to be made of the perfect ebony, but are much harder than diamond. She is capable of human speech in the form, but when she does speak, her voice comes out distorted and strange, as though she speaks with her human voice at the same time as the loud, low noise of her dragon form's growl 'speaking' identically at once. It is strange, but understandable.