CAD - Stella Vermillion Jul 3, 2019 23:54:04 GMT -5
Post by Manah on Jul 3, 2019 23:54:04 GMT -5
The Crimson Princess
The Crimson Princess
QUOTE: "Losing him... was like losing myself into an infinite abyss, with no way out, and the darkness around me swallowing me alive, regardless of how much light I had left within. It felt like I died alongside him, but survived nonetheless. Part of me wish I hadn't."
Full Name: Stella Vermillion
Other Aliases: Dragon Queen Stella, Lady Vermillion
Occupation: Second Imperial Princess of the Vermillion Empire, A-Rank Blazer, Adventuress, Ex-fiancée of the late Ikki Kurogane
Marital Status: Member of Travis Howlet's Harem (Alongside his sister Kylie, and unknown others)
Weight: 122 lbs
Eye color: Crimson
Hair color: Crimson
Species: Mystically-enhanced Awakened Blazer (Desperado)
Notes: Due to achieving Excessive Awakeneing, Stella's aura appears downright demonic for all intents and purposes to anyone with the ability to sense such things, and whenever she manifests her aura herself. Additionally, her magical power is completely off the charts, being the highest in history even among A-Rank Blazers before she even awakened.
HEALTH: 8 P.L: 4
ENERGY: 33 P.L: 12
REGEN: 16 P.L: 7
Close Combat: 8
(Str.bonus and Wpn.modifier)
-Fighting larger/multiple opponents
-Using powers in combat
Ranged Combat: 5
-Using powers in combat
Ki Control: 5
Kinetic Magic: 9
-Telekinesis (w/ Wpn.modifier)
-Kinetic Blast (2x damage OR AP)
-Unstoppable (2x damage, Can burst through walls, etc)
Black Magic: 8
-2x damage, AP, Area Attack
-Elements: Ice (Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga), Lightning (Thunder, Thundera, Thundaga), Earth (Stone, Stonera, Stonega), Water (Water, Watera, Waterga), Air (Aero, Aera, Aeroga), Light (Shine, Shinera, Shinaga), Darkness (Dark, Darkra, Darkga), Poison (Bio, Biora, Bioga)
-Accumulate Energy for Greater effect
Dragon Breath: 10
-As Mastery of Fire/Heat
-Immunity to Element
-Force Blast (2x damage, Area attack/Area effect, Sets flammable objects)
-Dragon/Satan Fang (As Summoning; May only summon large, flying dragon heads made of pure flames, with a mastery of Fire of their own.)
-Flame Veil (As Create Illusions at AN. Stella can use her powers to refract light from the heat in order to become invisible, create mirages, or other illusions of various types.)
-Dragon Wings (As Flight at Half AN, rounded up, via manifestation of flaming dragon wings made out of fire. Excess stones may be spent to perform more complex maneuvers, carry heavy weight, or shifted to defense.)
-Dragon Nest (Pay for Effect up to AN, Duration in panels, and Area effect, with additional stones for specific shape of the area. Stella stabs her sword Laevateinn into the ground, generating formidable levels of heat which melts the stone, earth and other materials there into a pool of lava, with the intent of limiting her enemies movements. Anyone within AN feet of the lava who don't have Fire/Heat Immunity will suffer an Atk VS Durability, Area effect, Sets flammable objects on fire equal to the stones of effect, making it a very good idea to stay away from it.)
-Accumulate Energy for Greater effect
-Combine with Close/Ranged Combat
-Mystical Nature (Acts as a Magical Action)
Dragon Manipulation: 6
-Represents Stella's Conceptual Manipulation power as a 'Dragon', potentially granting her all the powers and abilities of such a mythical beast at her beck and call (as well as her Dragon Breath powers, above). For the moment, her mastery of this power is limited, as it mostly just increases her physical capabilities and grants her a considerably stronger and faster healing rate... which is still enough to put her heads and shoulders above and beyond the level of most Blazers, and even most Deperados.
- Dragon Spirit (As Metamorphosis, to increase Str, Spd, Dur, Ref.Dodge, Toughness, or Immense Magical Power by 1 per stone played. Additionally, activating it increases her Healing Factor by two steps. Dragon Spirit is Stella's current most powerful Noble Art, allowing her to access the might physical might of a dragon. As this power burns through a lot of calories, it can normally only be used up to AN minutes/2 panels per AN before requiring a large meal to recover the energy necessary to use it again.)
- Mystical Nature (Acts as a Magical Action)
Illusion Magic: 9
-As Create Illusions
-Project thoughts/Control others (Broadcast)
-Create Links with others
-Telepathic communications (Broadcast)
White Magic: 5
-Can heal up to 2x AN White stones/day
Magical Travel: 8
-No panel of prep time
-Can perceive through time regardless of physical proximity
-Requires an active flame to read
-This action, which represents the incredibly powerful aura a Desperado can emit at will, functions as an Area effect with various possible effects and rules, explained below:
- Presence (As Fear at AN; Area effect, May cause either or both Fear or Awe)
- Influence The World/Fate (As Hex Spheres, or Good Luck/Bad Luck; must pay for effect and Duration in panels for the latter.)
- Immobilize/Kill Blazers (Atk VS Durability to paralyze for 5 minutes/red stone of 'damage', OR Atk VS Durability + Magical Defense to instantly kill any normal Blazer, within the Area effect. Desperados are so completely beyond normal Blazers in terms of magical power that they can downright paralyze, or even kill, ordinary Blazers with but their willpower.)
- Unbreakable Faith Vulnerability (It is possible for a normal Blazer to resist this power's effects even if their defenses would normally not suffice, should they display unbreakable faith in their own unshakable abilities, but such confidence and willpower in the middle of a fight against such a dangerous opponent is nearly unheard of, with Stella herself being one of those few and far between to have achieved it. GM's call more than anything.)
Trackless Step: 7
-As an Atk VS Intelligence + Mental Defense; if successful, the victim treats the user as though they are Invisible at AN as per the action. In effect, the user does not, in fact, become invisible. This technique instead makes their movements and presence not recognizable as relevant information to the victim's brain, rendering them excessively difficult to perceive effectively.
-This technique can be countered by skilled martial artists (effectively, people with Close Combat or similar actions of an AN superior to this action), especially people who also know the technique (making said requirement 2 ANs lower than otherwise).
-Mystical Nature (Acts as a Magical Action)
-As Super Saiyajin
-Increase Strength, Agility, Speed, Durability, Ki Control, Zanzoken, Toughness, Reflexive Dodge and Energy-based/related attacks (including Magical Actions and Final Fantasy actions except Break, Beast Taming and Alchemy) by +1 per stone played, with +1 to Power Level every 3 stones played. Stones in between add 1 to Energy Battery. 3 stones = Awakened Blazer Level
-Stones spent remain in action box till removed.
-Heals 1w upon transforming
-Calm Awakening: Stella has learned to trigger Awakening without rage.
-One of the rare Desperados, Stella Vermillion is a being who has broken free from the chains of fate, causing her to attain levels of power far exceeding those of normal Blazers. This action represents her ability to draw from this inner power and cause it to explode outwards, enhancing her far beyond the abilities of even experienced and powerful Blazers.
General Knowledge: 6
-History and Geography
-Laws and politics
-Magic and Devices
-Blazers and Noble Arts
Iron Will: 5
Social Skills: 7
Power Level: 4
-Power Level Regeneration
Animal Senses +4
Conceptual Manipulation - Dragon
-Stella's powers as a Blazer all essentially come from her being the conceptual embodiment of a dragon, one of the most powerful mythical entities of legend. While so far it has mostly manifested itself in formidable physical might and an unprecedented mastery over fire, her true potential is still far from fully attained, and she could potentially unlock many more powers related in one way or another to dragonkind.
Immense Magical Power +3
-Adds to Magical Actions
Energy Battery +3
Deep Reserves +4
Katharterio Salamandra +5
-As Dragon Breath's Force Blast above, but 3x damage, AP and Draining
-Stella Vermillion's ultimate Noble Art and technique, consisting of channeling untold levels of magic and flames into her sword Laevateinn, which transforms it into a massive pillar of draconic fire gathering into the palm of her hand, before finally unleashing it into a devastating, highly destructive blast shaped like a fiery dragon's head and long, serpentine body only to explode on impact.
Reflexive Dodge +5
-No 2x damage
Mental Defense +6
Magical Defense +6
-Fire, Heat, Reality Distortion, Fate Manipulation
Enhanced Vision 5
-See in Darkness, Telescopic, See into other dimensions, See Auras and Magical forces
-An exceedingly rare transformation available to Desperados who have accessed too much power unlocked through their Awakening, resulting in their bodies changing to match their soul, itself existing within the borders of human and demon. The results are a demonic-human hybrid form of unimaginably destructive power, at the cost of the user's humanity.
- Empowerment (+5 Str, +3 Agl, +5 Spd, +3 Dur, +3 Ref.Dodge, +3 Toughness, +3 Magical Defense, +5 to Immense Magical Power, all of which can stack with Awakening and/or Stella's Dragon Spirit Noble Art.)
- Demonic Wings (Grant her Flight at AN 7, Agl.bonus, Efficient, Perfect Maneuverability.)
- Claws, Fangs and Tail (In this form, Stella's nails sharpen into +2, Limited AP claws, her canines elongate into +2 Fangs, and her prehensile demonic tail which manifests when she transforms act as a +1 Natural weapon as well.)
- Humanity Loss (When assuming this form, Stella loses her humanity for the Duration, gaining the following challenges: 'Psychological (-3; severe cruelty)', 'Psychological (-3; severe lack of Empathy)' and 'Antisocial tendencies (-3; severe violence)'. She becomes extremely destructive and unconcerned with things such as mercy, restraint and honor. That being said, aside from those changes, she is still the same person deep down, and can potentially be reasoned with if someone she loves, respects or looks up to reaches out to her.)
- Looking Non-Human (-4; Stella's skin becomes black with shining scales on some parts of her body, with two curved horns on her head, her hair turning silver, with black leathery, demonic wings sprouting from her back along with a long forked tail from her lower back. Her eyes become yellow and her aura becomes frighteningly inhuman and alien to those who can still perceive it.)
-As her fire manipulation power literally burns calories, Stella will easily maintain her slim, voluptuous figure even if she eats a lot more than most people. In fact, she downright has to eat a lot more, otherwise her body will feel sluggish and weak.
-Gains $100,000 per issue/month
-Currently has $100,000
-Distinctive (-2; Stella has bright, crimson eyes and hair, is breathtakingly beautiful and has a sexy, voluptuous body. In addition to her fiery and passionate personality, she is very unforgettable, and would have a hard time going unnoticed in a crowd or avoiding attention in public.)
-Psychological (-2; moderate recklessness and impulsivity. Stella seems to act before she thinks, and is fairly easy to anger, which might very well put her in trouble. Luckily, she is also very quick to admit her mistakes afterwards and bears no ill will towards people who angered her for insignificant reasons.)
-Psychological (-2; moderate pride. Stella wishes more than anything to be recognized for her efforts and hard work as opposed to her natural talent, and hates being thought of as somone who succeeds without trying.)
-Psychological (-1; mild jealousy. While she is actually surprisingly open-minded about her beloved having more than a single love interest, she is still fairly adamant that she needs to be the 'main' one and please her beloved the most.)
-Psychological (-1; mild lewdness and perversion. Stella is more perverted than most people, although she generally does not display it too openly, nor to more people than the one she loves. She often experiences lust and desire, fairly frequerntly has erotic dreams and fantasies, isn't afraid to use her sexy body to arouse the one she loves, and is often willing to go further than most to please her beloved. For example, she once put on a playboy bunny outfit thinking it would appeal to her fiancé back then.)
-Psychological (-1; mild depression and fear of commitment. Ikki's murder has left her psychologically damaged and frail, but the Howlet family are doing a good job of helping her through it so far.)
-C.T.S.U.F.U (-3; Stella is kind-hearted soul who would gladly and without hestitation go out of her way to help people in need when necessary.)
-Pet peeve (-2; Stella absolutely hates being thought of a someone who's just naturally talented, and does not recognize all the efforts and hard work she put into mastering her powers and improving her skills, especially given how it was actually harder for her than for anyone else to learn to control her powers due to how formidable they were.)
-Love magnet (-2; given her beauty, strength, renown and so on, Stella is highly popular, and tends to attract the affections of both men and women wherever she goes.)
-Haunted Past (-3; aside from how she has always been more or lest treated like a prodigy child instead of an actually hard-working Blazer, Stella's fiancé Ikki Kurogane was murdered right in front of her, at their own wedding, right after they exchanged their rings.)
-Huge appetite (-2. Due to her fire-based powers literally burning calories, Stella needs to eat a LOT in order to maintain her powers to their peak.)
-Ticklish (-1; Stella is more ticklish than most people, especially on her sides, her neck and her soles.)
-Currently worn: Stealth Suit (+2 Defense, +2 Energy Defense, +2 to blend in shadows/move silently. A long-sleeved leotard with thigh high boots/stockings, and gloves, all black, designed by Henrietta Howlet for Stella's use in a mission with the family.)
-Laevateinn, The Sinful Sword of the Dragon Queen (The materialization of Stella's soul as a weapon which she can use in battle, appearing as a golden and black broadsword of formidable power, with the following capabilities and powers:
- Golden Broadsword (+6, 2x damage, AP, Can cut through/parry energy/magic; Adds +2 to all Fire-based powers active while the sword is drawn. Laevateinn's main use is, naturally, to be used as a weapon in battle, which it does wonderfully in the form of a beautifully crafted broadsword.)
- Illusionary Form (If she so wishes, Stella can manifest the sword in Illusory Form, for example in order to perform a mock battle, sparring match or just for training. In such a case, the blade still performs as usual with the same advantages as above... except it cannot deal actual, physical damage to a victim. All damage inflicted will be Stun damage. If defeated, an opponent may fall unconscious, but their body will be unharmed. Should a victim suffer extensive and repeated damage from an Illusonary form weapon, however, they risk falling into a coma.)
- Inner Self Reflection (A Device, such as Laevateinn, is a reflection of her own inner self, of her soul deep inside. Should she evolve, experiences significant character growth or otherwise becomes a better, stronger individual in terms of personality, willpower and inner self, it is possible that their Device will evolve and transform accordingly as well. What powers it may gain, what form it may take and what changes it may undergo, and when, are however left to the GM to decide if and when the time comes.)
- Near-Indestructible (As a manifestation of one of the strongest known Blazers' soul - who is a Desperado having undergone Excessive Awakening, no less - Laevarteinn is very nearly indestructible. Although not fully so; if it was to be destroyed, she would be knocked unconscious instantly, as it is a manifested part of her soul, after all.)
- Collapsible (Laevateinn can be summoned or put away at will by Stella, as it is more of a manifestation of her soul than an actual piece of equipment.)
- Exclusive (Also for that reason, only Stella may make use of the weapon. Anyone else trying to pick it up and use it will see it turn to harmless ashes soon blown away in the wind.)
-Wedding Ring (Given to her by Ikki. Literally the last thing she has left of him since his death.)
RESERVE EQUIPMENT (Kept in room at the Howlet home)
-Large assortment of dresses, blouses, sweaters, skirts, and kimono/yukata with various pairs of pumps or flats.
STORY: Stella Vermillion is the second Imperial Princess of the Vermillion Empire, an astonishingly powerful Blazer turned Desperado, and was to be married to one Ikki Kurogane, the man she loved most of all, the Yin to her Yang, one of the few people to truly see her for who she truly was, as someone who had worked extremely hard to get where she was today, as opposed to 'just' a genius prodigy child who only relied on her natural talents to get by with ease.
Emphasis on 'was'. On the very day of their wedding, everything was going fine and well. The bride and groom were quite simply a breathtaking sight. Him in his best suit, his hair combed uncharacteristically properly; her in a gorgeous, pure white, near angelic wedding dress with the traditional veil, her hair cascading in her back, along with beautiful white/silver pumps, a bunch of lovely roses in her gloved hands. And then, tragedy struck.
Ikki was murdered, instantly, right after they had exchanged rings, just as they were walking up to each other to kiss, and seal the deal. Right before the priest could confirm them as husband and wife. The shooter was a blazer, using a powerful firearm Device. Possibly a Desperado. She wasn't sure. She didn't remember the whole thing, only that her beautiful white dress was splashed with the blood of her dying would-be husband, who passed away in seconds in her arms as she screamed in pain and grief.
She wasn't sure who had taken the killer down, whether it was herself, one of her friends or someone else. She only remembered the piece of paper linking the murder to Ikki's family, and more precisely, his accursed, vile father. After all life had left his body, she had turned around and left, heading straight for the culprit's estate, despite several people urging her to calm down and let someone else handle it. She could not respond, she could not bring herself to stop crying, or to calm the fires of anger burning deep inside.
However long it had taken to make it to the Kurogane Estate, she did not know. All she knew for sure was she made her way inside, easily defeated anyone who dared to stand in her way, and made it to Itsuki Kurogane's office. He was waiting for her, seemingly nervous, but still apparently calm and composed. He spoke to her. She initially didn't care about what he had to say. All she wanted was for him and his co-conspirators to face justice for their horrible crime, to pay for what they had done. However... he then attempted to convince her that it was best this way, that Ikki had to die, and that while it was unfortunate for her, it would be better for everyone if she just accepted this as fact and headed back home. And that, that didn't sit well with her. Not. One. Bit.
It is at that point that she lost it. Something broke deep down, and she wasn't going to take it anymore. An aura of power, of unbridled rage and sheer fury came rushing out from deep inside, causing her to trigger her Excessive Awakening, and to transform into a demon-human hybrid of formidable power. Itsuki realized too late that he had gone too far, that he had spoken too much and using the worst terms possible. He understood that his chances to survive were higher if he escaped through the window despite the heavy rain which had began falling outside, as though the Heavens themselves were responding to her grief and pain.
He lost that gamble. As he tried to escape, his foot slipped, and he plummeted to his doom down the cliff below, shattering his body against sharp, hard rocks at the very bottom, having paid the ultimate price for his own evil actions thanks to fate, sparing the girl from having to dirty her hands to finish him off. Her fiancé avenged, Stella returned to her normal form, still clad in the bloodied, torn remains of her ruined wedding's traditional dress, her shoes destroyed or missing in all the confusion, with the ring Ikki has put around her finger still on.
The last time she was seen, she was leaving the estate, an empty expression on her face, her eyes red from crying, empty from any hope and will to live, dragging behind her sword in her soiled dress. She headed out alone in the wilderness, falling to her knees and screaming in agony at the sky for minutes on end, before firmly grabbing the blade.
She was going to return to her beloved's side, fate be damned.