Wray: The Empires heroic Vice-Admiral Jun 8, 2018 18:04:21 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by RidiculousNinja on Jun 8, 2018 18:04:21 GMT -5
“Prepare my fighter. I will deal with the rebels myself.”
Wray “The Grim” Dresden
Human from Coruscant with dark red hair piercing green eyes freckles dotting his cheeks
He’s 28 years old 5’10” moderately fit think Archie from the Riverdale drama but older.
Born in the gutters of Coruscant, Wray wanted nothing less than everything. His family was once prominent and influential until his father refused to pay a hutt by the name of Jabba for a favor of getting rid of his rival. Jabba killed his father and made sure all of his assets came to him. This didn’t include their home or his pregnant mothers holdings but on the way to hire a shady contact to take care of she gave birth to Wray in the gutters of Coruscant. Jabba had taken pretty much everything from them and eventually his mother had to sell their penthouse overlooking the old Jedi temple. However Jabba never noticed the trust that was placed for Wray before he was even born so while he worked in a droid repair shop growing up when he was 16 he was able to buy his way into college becoming an officer in the imperial navy. He instantly surpassed the competition in the naval academy.
After four years of training Wray was selected to lead a group of commandos as their air officer in charge of the tie’s and training in space combat. This led to more than once Wray participating in some nasty firefights both in space and on land.
His next command put him in charge of a Anti-Ship Spec Ops force. He would lead the team into space combat then accompany them on missions to sabotage the enemy ship from within. His first enemy within the empire was born here as Wray worked with the Officer in charge of special operations for the the ship and the two never saw eye to eye. In fact on one particular mission Wray disobeyed a direct order to remain on ship. As he was being ordered to again return he simply replied “Unlike you I would never send my men to do something I wouldn’t do.” He proceeded to provide overwatch for his crew while they inserted into a rebel ship. The 3 reasons there were no repercussions for his actions were he piloted a plain Tie Fighter and the Officer in charge was fine with him “being blown into smithereens.” Second Wray took out a sixth of the enemy fighters himself, 4 to be exact and several gun placements. Lastly, Lord Vader was watching the entire thing unfold and while orders are made to be followed he couldn’t ignore the fact too few imperial officers are brave enough to put their own lives on the line and with skill to back it up.
2 years later he was rotated out and commanded the elite tie fighter Squadron “The Howlers” where he racked up 11 kills in action in 2 battles bring his career total for 48 kills.
He was then given command over an entire air wing onboard the “Annihilator” but after the bridge was taken out in a rebel attack he assumed control and managed to save one of the Empires most important assets and destroy several opposing forces.
It was during this time that the battle of yavin had come to fruition and Wray had been promoted XO of “The Reaper” into Darth Vader’s Fleet. Unfortunately or perhaps luckily Vice Admiral Hassof (the Officer Wray had personal qualms with earlier in his career) was in charge of “The Reaper” at the time. During the battle Vice Admiral was ordered to provide close support for the Death Star. Hassof in his fear directed “The Reaper” away and allowed Rebel fighters an opening to the Death Star. Hassof would have been safe if Lord Vader had not survived. Captain Dresden walked in on Vader bringing Hassof to his untimely demise Vader turned to him “Congratulations Vice-Admiral, now bring your ship around to Coruscant.” And walked off. He has been in command for 6 months and has answered loyally to every beck and call of Vader and was itching to ditch his officer uniform for a little flight time.
The Executive Officer of the “The Reaper” is committed to every order. Kyla Nankor is a Alderaanian, or used to be. When the empire blasted the peaceful planet it was Wray who provided her comfort and time off to grab her bearings. When offered a promotion she personally requested the “The Reaper”
- Sergeant Drax Huckster- Drax has been to nearly every planet in the galaxy and back again, or atleast that’s how you feel after talking to him. Drax is one of the most experienced commandos in the Empire and a damn fine leader he has like most imperials a great disdain of any one not human including cyborgs and often talks about why humans are the super species.
- Gree Toothlip- Sniping. Scouting. Survival. Few are better at these than the tar chewing redneck like Abafarian who just wanted to explore the galaxy and does so tirelessly. Every day is an adventure and while the Empire is sometimes a stickler with the rules it provides a lot of travel for those willing.
- Daniella Gantree- Beautiful and explosive bombshell. “Danny” may not look like your typical explosive expert but you’ll find that she’s more than ready to bring down a skyscraper if you let her. In fact it’s kinda the only way she can get release anymore. The men who can handle her or bold enough to talk to her are just too far in between.
- Linu Taruga-Smarter than any droid out there or at-least self proclaimed, Linu is an Imperial commando with Tech specialization. His skill set extends from weaponry and armor, to starships and droids. Every piece of equipment he uses is either custom made or severely modded.
- Jin Sung-Jin was a Commando before she broke her leg in three places and though her leg has healed she’s realized her true calling as the best handler in the fleet and she’s nearly just as good at hacking into enemy systems.
Energy based on Int
Social Skills 4
- military order, discipline, and tradition
- Imperial officer
- Ace pilot
- superior calculation +2
Vehicle operation 7
- Imperial vehicles
- Star Destroyer
Ranged Combat (+2) 3
- agility bonus
Unarmed combat 3
- agility bonus
- Imperial hand to hand
- Commando training
- Dirty tricks
Melee Combat (+1) 4
- agility bonus
- Vibro weapons
- Anti-Jedi training
Technology (+1) 5
- strategists +2
Midiclorion count 5 [11,996]
Mental defense 3
- Influential connections-Lord Vader, being one of the Vice Admirals in Lord Vader’s Fleet can be a way to curry favor but Vader personally made him in command and has asked him to over see several operations personally.
- Respected status-Wray is a renowned pilot in the Empire and also an expert tactician able to simultaneously track the battlefield as a pilot and as a commander
- Network of Spies-Through the years Wray has made sure to make the right friends in the Empire and a few others that can hear whispers around the galaxy and they’re really good at what they do
- Combat Team-Using his pull Wray has managed to put together a team of commandos that he has worked with before. Team 47 or better known as “Odd Squad”. Made up of a sergeant, sniper/recon, demolitions expert, tech expert, hacker/handler
- Tech- Advanced Targeting and Logistics AI System or Atlas is a program developed by a defector on board “The Reaper” far more advanced than typical in the galaxy. Originally the Alderaanian imperial scientist Des Roma meant to hand the technology over to the Rebels after the destruction of his home planet. After ran away it didn’t take Wray long to catch up with him. Apprehending the technology from the dead corpse Wray was on his way to deliver the tech back to Vader when he was beset upon by an overwhelming rebel force. Wray activated the AI in a desperate bid leading to the decimation of rebel forces. The AI was able to increase damage out put and shielding while also providing guidance through the battle on vulnerabilities of enemy forces and a stronger communications network.
Military rank 7
- vice admiral
- The “Reaper”
- Tie Intercepter
Loyalty to Vader 1
Duty to the Empire and it’s people 3
Compulsion to stick up for the underdog 3
Deadly enemies 5:Rebel Alliance
Deadly enemies 2: Pirates and other criminals
Conflicting interest 3: The Empire, his crew, and the citizens he swore to protect.... often come into conflict
Human Supremest 2: like most officers in the Empire Wray has a distaste for the other species of the universe
Infamous 1: Dresden is becoming much more well known in the galaxy do to his skill and deeds
“The Reaper” Imperial II Class Star Destroyer
“Angel of Death” modified tie interceptor
Personal holo unit with recorder,com link ,portable computer
Imperial officer uniform
Armored flight suite
Stormtrooper Officer uniform with jump pack
6 precious works of art
All temperature cloak
5 power packs